Chapter Fifteen☠Kisses

(Quick A-N: I just wanted to say thank you for understanding, and I'm sorry for the long wait! Love you guys!)

Chapter FifteenKisses

After watching about four hours of sherlock and about another thirty mintues watching a episode or two of adventure time I realized I had to get to work soon, I turned off the television and put on my jacket slipped on my boots and turned off the lights, I smiled as I closed my apartment door behind me, remembering i'll see my red pirate fox. walking to work I started to hum a tune in my head, In the end By BVB. Time seemed to easily fly by as I hummed songs, reaching the old pizzeria, walking in just before the clock hit eleven fifty-eight P.M.

Just in time or so I though, I heard walking as I stood there, I saw someone, I'm sorry, something. Walk by. I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes, I follow the best up looking golden Freddy with my eyes as he entered the kitchen, what the actual website is going on here!? I quietly walked over to the kitchen and slightly opened the door to watch what's was going on, but to my surprise, there was no beat up golden anamorphic bear inside the room I saw it enter in. Sighing and getting a shiver up my spine I walked to pirates cove, and as I was walking I put on the necklace Foxy had given me. I entered the room, as the clock hit twelve awakening the pirate, the chicken, the bonny and bear. The pirate fox opened his eye's and began to shift into his "Human mode" I covered my eyes do to it being hard for me to watch, I heard him chuckle and I uncovered my eyes and saw a Human foxy sitting on his chair smiling at me, I smiled back and walked over to him.

-Unknown P.O.V-

Watching Foxy and this human girl made me mad, Doesn't he know that humans are mean and evil? He knows what happened, he knows what we really are, he knows. Yet he gets close to this... Human scum! How dare he.

I walked off towards the hidden backroom, the one no one knows about except for Mr.fazza, Golden and me. As I entered the room golden gave me a look.

"What?" I asked annoyed

"What happened? You left randomly and came back?" He said

"I wanted out of this stuffy room for a bit." I said

He chuckled and shook his head.

"What is it you beat up good for nothing golden hated bear?!" I asked angrily as I walked up to him.

"I've never see. You this mad before my dear" he said amused.

"I told you to never call me that. And I'm not mad!" I said as I lightly kick this chest.

"Right..." He chuckles

"Dumb bear.." I mumbled as I joined him on the broken couch.

-No ones P.O.V-

As the two continued to talk in the hidden room, Raven and Foxy happened to be Hanging out with Bonnie and Chica, They where in a backroom that happened to be the old employees lounge, laughing and enjoying each other's time, as they were sitting on the couches and eating pizza, well only Raven was eating pizza, but you know whatever right?

"So, how long have you been back in town?" Asked Chica.

"Well.. Before I applied to Freddy's Fazbear's pizza... I was here for about a mouth or so.. " Raven said with a small smile

"I see.." Chica mumbled.

They continued to chat and laugh with each other. Enjoying their time together until the end, bonnie and Chica decided to go do something else for awhile leaving Foxy and Raven by themselves.

-Ravens P.O.V-

Foxy pulled me into his lap, me pretty much straddling him, I could even feel my cheeks heat up, Foxy pulled me closer to him and his face was close to mine, my breath hitched as he put his hand on my cheek. His face was slowly coming closer to mine, our faces only a few inches away from each other's, He glanced at my lips and I glanced at his, our lips soon came in contact with each other's, my stomach felt like the butterflies in my stomach awakened and started to fly around..

-Bonnie's P.O.V-

"Wanna go back and see if they wanna play gold fish?" Chica asked me.

"Sure, but uh I'm sure I'll win.." I smirked at her

She huffed and shook her head at me, as we walked to the backroom they were in, I was the one to open the door and then slammed it shut.

"What the heck bonnie!" Chica half yelled at me.

"They.. Um.. It's best we play tomorrow night.." I said

"Why..?" She asked

"Well.. They happened to be sucking off each other's faces.. If you know what I mean.." I said.

Chica's face heated up and said had a small smile on her face.

"I knew that would happen one day." She said proudly of herself.

Oh gosh.

-Ravens P.O.V-

After Foxy and I's mine make out session my face felt as hot as a oven that was baking, Foxy had a wide smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile back, to be honest Foxy and I didn't mind the door opened and slammed close, we just wanted to continue what we started.

"Lass" Foxy said lightly.

"Yes Foxy?"

His face came close to mine and his mouth close to my ear, and he said very quietly "Raven.. Be my Girl.. Please" he then kissed my cheek and continued "think on it.." He smiled at me and I smiled back

"What if I don't want to think on it, what if I already have my answer.." I asked

He smiled and rested his forehead on mine then he spoke "Then give me 'ye answer Lass"

"I'd gladly.. Be your girl.." And with that he kissed my lips.

(A/N Okay guys, I have a question for you all. But first.

HEHEIDN THE FEELS!!!!!

Ahem, okay.. For the question! Who do you guys this the unknown person/animatronic is? Take a guess!!! The people who get it right.. Well you'll see!! :) happy guessing!! )