Chapter Twenty-Seven☠Coffen

-Rebecca's P.O.V-

"How're you holding up?" My aunt Cassie asked

"Alright.. I guess.. I feel really bad for Zach though.." I glanced over at Zach

"How come dear? I mean I understand why he'd be upset over Raven, but why?" She asked

I rapped my arms around myself and glanced back over to him, I sighed loudly and bit the inside of my cheek lightly.

"I've been M.I.A. at work, Zach took over my shift at the café and I could barely bring myself out of bed or even bring myself to eat anything, I put a lot of stress onto him with being depressed and all... It makes me feel awful.." I told her

She nodded and patted my back, she stretched out her arms for me to walk into, and I did. I rapped my arms around my aunt Cassie and cried into her shoulder, she rubbed my back and held me close to her.

-Zach's P.O.V-Six months later-

Lots have happened after Ravens death, Rebecca had gotten depressed and tried to commit suicide, many times. but thank goodness she's no longer depressed, Rebecca and I have gotten married, about four months ago, and we're trying to get ownership of Freddy's Fazbear's pizza, we want to fix it up and turn it into a café but also a children's play place.

"Sweetheart" Bec said as she entered the living room.

"Yes?" I asked and looked at her

"...can we take care of Her room soon.." She said quietly.

I knew who, her was. It was Raven.. Rebecca and I still haven't taken care of her room and we wanted to make into the nursery, oh did I forget to mention that Rebecca's pregnant, well she's two months. Anyways after all that's all over with, we can start our lives with the new café...

-Unknowns P.O.V-

As I tried to open my eyes the beam from the lights all around me shown down on my face, I used my hand to block the bright light and then rubbed my face with the other. Yet I had no feeling in anything I was touching, it was strange, because you'd think I could be able to feel. I sat up and looked around the room I was in, it looked like a back closet. I got off the floor and stumbled a bit, I accidentally hit something behind me, so I turned and checked.

"Did you hear that?" Asked a female
Voice.

"Yeah.. What about you?" A different voice said.

"Let's Ye find out where it came from" a third voice asked

I started to panic and tried to clean up what I hit and then knocked something else off as well

"It's comin' from in here"

The door swings open and their stood three animatronic beings, a fox, bunny and chicken.

"Whom are you lass?" The fox asked

He looked like someone I knew, but whom? The same goes for the chicken and bunny.

"R-Raven? Umm I think?" I rubbed my head.

"Raven..." The pirate fox mumbled and walked up closer to me.

I didn't know what was going on, he then grabbed me by my waist and spun my around in a circle and kissed my head over and over again after he set me down, he then pecked my lips and hugged me tightly.

"I love you" three words, three simple words left his mouth and I remembered everything.

So I guess this means I can be with my fox forever again..