Chapter one☠This Old Place

(Picture is Raven :D didn't know what people would prefer a real or animation Raven, so there's both!)
!!!Edited!!!
Chapter oneThis Old Place

Standing out in the cold of fall starring at a old place I used to go to as a kid, not knowing why one day they shut down, I walked closer to this old place and noticed they had a help wanted sign up, smiling knowing I wanted that job more then anything, I took my phone out and called the number I knew all to well.

"Uh hello?" Said a voice on the other side of the phone.

"Hi, I'm calling about the job opening?" I said

"Ah yes, you got the job"

"But I didn't even-" I got cut off.

"Just come by tonight at eleven thirty, I'll tell you what to do from there"

"Ah okay but-" I got cut off, yet again.

"Bye!"

The phone then cut off, I put my phone away realizing how weird that was, something was going on, but I felt the need to push that aside for now, sighing and stepping back a bit and looking up at the name I knew so well...

Freddy's Fazbear's Pizza.

Remembering this place brings back old, yet wonderful memories..

-Flash Back-

"Hey Foxy, how come your not allowed in the main room, I only get to see Freddy, Bonnie and Chica?" I asked the pirate fox.

"Well, ay' see lass, I- I did some thing me d-didn't mean to do" he told me

"What was that..?"

"Something l-lass, let's leave it at t-that" he said

I agree and asked the pirate fox if I could hide in here and take a nap as the party in the main room wen't on, even though I'm scared of the dark, I'm not that scared because I knew deep down foxy would protect me.

-End-

Sighing and wondering why I remembered that now, I won't know. I walked back to my apartment thinking about this new job I got without even saying a word about why I should work there, I'll probably find out later, huh.. Whatever..