"Come in Adrian." A voice smooth and baritone called out, Adrian walked in as he calmed his mind he needed a clear mind to comprehend anything the man had to say, or rather vampire had to say. "Morning, Mr. Leyton." Adrian greeted politely knowing there was no reason to show the man that he knew about his secret or the glamour of the precinct itself. "Hello Adrian, I'm sorry again for calling so early, but it's something I believe you can help with." The male turned to his drawers and pulled out several files from them.

"There has been a recent uptake in child disappearances, we managed to find the children but problem is, they aren't alive, each one we find has been in a specific location, and a specific carving on their forehead with a ritual blood circle beneath them, I know it's not your area of expertise but I even called the local dark arts and crafts professor at the university and she couldn't figure it out, I was hoping you could help us by finding a spirit and asking what happened." The man explained as he placed each file in front of Adrian.

Adrian was barely in control, the children had been brutally murdered and sacrificed, it was gruesome and he wanted to vomit, but the police chief had asked, plus he would be compensated, he would gain money for himself and his siblings. "I don't think I can be of much help Mr. Leyton, but I can try." Adrian replied just as a knock sounded on the door. "Come in!" Mr. Leyton called out and the woman walked in, she had dark hair, sparkling green eyes, and an aura that made Adrian slightly move away.

Looking through her mind Adrian felt the second soul like he did in Jax, but she was primal as well, a predator. "Dr. Charlton, this is Adrian Brooke." The chief introduced them. "Oh, the so called medium." She commented harshly with sarcasm and an unimpressed tone, Adrian sighed not even bothering with her condescending tone. "Nice to meet you." Adrian offered with no handshake.

"I told you I needed time to figure this out, and you brought a child into a matter like this." She spat and Adrian remained silent. "Adrian can help, if you give him a chance, he may not seem like much but trust me." The police chief replied with an affirming tone, it was as if there was a message underlying in his words directed to the woman and Adrian picked it up easily, she had a second soul, she was a were and he was a vampire, they knew that about each other,  to break the tension Adrian coughed lightly.

"Are the bodies still at the morgue, I need to see them and the doctor who did the autopsy." Adrian inquired and the three of them found themselves waking out of the precinct into the police chief's car. Adrian had kept his head low and silent as they made their way down, Dr. Charlton had found this odd. "What are you hiding from kid?" She asked with a chuckle. "Ghosts, if they find out he can see them, they will stick to him until he helps them." It wasn't Adrian who replied, it was the chief as he drove toward the hospital.

"So you really believe this kid can see spirits." She yet again criticized Adrian as he sat in the back seat, he rolled his eyes but kept silent. "Not just spirits, he has quite the assortment of powers." Mr. Leyton replied looking through the mirror with a smile that didn't sit right with Adrian, he was definitely onto him knowing. "I believe you said that what I can do, should not be revealed." Adrian spoke as gravity rained down on the police chief like an anvil, it was so heavy the car swerved and he started bleeding from his nose.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away." The man lightly mused as he apologized, Adrian's hold was released on the man, Dr. Charlton was far from fine as she glanced at Adrian and her friend Leyton. "Did he just." She whispered and the police chief nodded with dismissal, she wanted to know more but with Adrian around, she could not ask. They arrived at the hospital in the few awkward minutes that passed. "The doctor who did the autopsy is already waiting in the morgue." Mr. Leyton instructed and Adrian climbed out of the car like the two adults had.