"It's just that she's such a bitch to me, and I'm doing this to settle the bullshit between us, but you guys," I say pointing to Isabelle on the phone," You guys, are helping me. Why? What did she do to you guys, or do you have an unknown hate for her too?" I asked.

Trent smiled at the sunset whilst shaking his head, his curls swishing away.

"I don't know Char." he said, "She's done a little bit of horrible-ness to all of us " he smiled.

"I don't get how you can smile and say that at the same time. What kind of "horrible-ness" she do to you?" I wanted to know. More liked needed too. The image of Aliz's explanation of how Trent started sobbing in an alleyway flashed in my mind. My mind which had a headache.

"You'll find out soon enough," he said averting his attention back to me, and with that Isabelle walked back over to us.

"So, I've told Levon to not send the fake nudes to everyone at school, how we should lay low and just come off all clueless and naive, and once we've got everything set up, we'll strike" she confided in total excitement.

"Wait, what's going to be set up?" I asked forgetting my plan to just assume everything.

"Damn Charlie, were you not listening to our talk earlier?" Trent laughed.

Isabelle gave me a smirk. What am I getting myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whatever"

"I was just kidding around,"

"That's the thing, you always kid around Tre! Grow up..."

"I would like to announce that I am "grown up", and that I am grown with a 20 dollar bill in my pocket."

"Yeah, a nearly destroyed-soaked 20 dollar bill! That could've waited, am I not important?"

"Are you kidding? No one can wait when money's involved!"

"Seriously, gosh- curiosity killed the cat..."

"What cat? What does a cat gotta do with all of this, Why are so many cats dying all of a sudden?!"

"You are so stupid!"

Lydia and Trent argued outside the computer lab while me, Isabelle and Levon discussed the plan for tonight. Levon charmingly answered my questions without a sigh or a disappointed shake of the head. So I shall update:

This is indeed a plan to take Megan down, with "down" meaning: removing her from her throne of popularity, with everyone striving tombe her and all. Yes, dreadful -I know, the majority of the girls that go here acting like mini Megan's. It's literally hell on Earth.

I also was told that afterschool Isabelle, Levon, Trent and Lydia always meet up at the Eternal Fountain to talk, and that they were gonna discuss "Plan A" for bringing Megan down. By the way, "Plan A" equals showing up to Megan's house party and projecting a video of Megan trash talking Angeline. Now, I did not ask how Levon got the footage, but I watched it and it does not seem photoshopped. I've never seen Megan cry before. She always holds this bitch-face and when she doesn't she's with her boyfriend Owen. Owen, I forgot about that dude. On my first day in this school, he gave my a tour of the place. Well, not necessarily, he was supposed to- nevermind I'll just explain it in a flashback ~

It was April something and the sun was out and burning up the place. I walked into the glass building that would now be my new school. The big place looked sort of like a science laboratory building. Windows everywhere. I walked into the main entrance and the air conditioners were on full blast. I could finally breathe. Once my eyes adjusted to the room I see a dude with dirty blonde hair leaning on a cylinder ledge that went all the way up to the ceiling. He scribbled something on a notepad and when the door closed he looked up at me. I was told I would be receiving a free tour of the school by their most trusted student, so I guess that's him.