Pregame!Shuichi x Male!Reader

(Your POV)

"Shuichi, stop looking at Kyoko hentai and go to bed... it's like 3 in the morning..." You mumbled tiredly, trying to block out the glare of his phone screen. Even though he was facing you so his phone screen was hidden, there was nothing else that made him blush so much you could see it just from the dim light of his phone.

"But she's hot..." Shuichi complained, making you huff and quickly snatch his phone, turning the device off and putting it on your nightstand so he could only reach it by literally climbing on top of you.

"And I'm not?" You challenged, halfway pinning the male down so he couldn't reach for his phone. He squirmed around a little in an attempt to get to his phone before pouting and giving up.

"No, you're not hot. You're sexy~" you could feel Shuichi's smirk even though you couldn't see it in the darkness of the room, which caused you to start blushing.

"I-I-... I am trying to BE MAD AT YOU, MISTER!! STOP EMBARRASSING ME!!" You pouted, pulling the blanket up over your face even though Shuichi wouldn't be able to see the blush you could feel growing on your face.

"Awwwe~" Shuichi smirked and turned on the lamp by his nightstand and pulled away the blanket so he could see your blush, making him giggle and kiss your forehead, "So cute~"

You pouted and started to start and stop a few broken, unintelligible sentences since you weren't sure what to say about the sheer embarrassment you were receiving. You didn't even usually get this embarrassed, making you wonder if your tiredness had something to do with it.

Shuichi suddenly shut you up by kissing you on the lips, causing you to freeze up for a brief moment before you kissed back a bit shyly, though eventually you just naturally melted into the kiss and felt all your shy feelings go away even though you still felt embarrassed. You paid little attention to that and instead focused on this moment with your boyfriend, feeling yourself being swept away into a world of pure bliss.

Slowly, the two of you pulled away, just staring at each other lovingly for a while. Shuichi finally broke the moment with a low whisper, "What was it about it being 3 in the morning again?"

"Shut up! You still need to go to bed!" You scolded lightly, making Shuichi laugh.

"Haha, you're cute like that. But okay, I'll go to bed since my adorable little boyfriend gave me a kiss goodnight~" Shuichi chuckled, turning the lamp by his nightstand back off to plunge the room into darkness once more.

"I'm not adorable!!!" You complained, but Shuichi just let out another chuckle.

"Okay tsundere."

~~~

You wrapped your arms around Shuichi's waist from behind, resting your head on his shoulder. You could feel his smile even though you couldn't see it, and he gently grabbed one of your hands.

"Shuichiii, I wanna cuddle..." You mumbled a little tiredly since you hadn't got enough sleep last night.

"Then get off my back so I can sit down on the couch without crushing you," Shuchi laughed a little, making you unlatch your arms from around him. He walked a few paces to the couch and sat down, making you almost literally jump into his lap just a couple of seconds later. You wrapped your arms around your boyfriend once again, nuzzling your head against his chest. Shuichi wrapped his arms around you, bringing you closer to him as he kissed you on the cheek.

"I love you, (Y/N)," Shuichi smiled down at you, causing you to smile back at him.

"I love you too, Shuichi~" You giggled, closing your eyes so you could fully immerse yourself in the moment. Your sleep deprivation caused you to slowly float off into sleep, feeling the steady rise and fall of Shuichi's chest as well as his fingers occasionally toying with your hair as you fell asleep.

Shuichi really was the best boyfriend you could ask for.

~~~

Word count: 682

The real oneshot for today since the neko lime was... no.