Would You Rather AU

In this oneshot there is a Would You Rather AU. If you get asked a Would You Rather question you have to answer honestly within a minute or else you suffer a heart attack and die. And, whatever the answer is, it comes true.
~~~

(Your POV)
You burst open the door to your apartment with a loud sigh. You and Shuichi had been living together for about a year and were dating. You'd been thinking about marriage a little bit, but since you were both still in college that'd have to wait. Marriage and college didn't seem like the best things to mix, both being extremely eventful.

"Hey Shuichi, I'm home!" You called cheerfully from the entrance of the house, closing the door behind you. You'd been out for a walk and had finally returned home.

"Oh, welcome home," Shuichi greeted quietly from the living room in his usual shy tone.

You walked to the location of the male, and saw him slumped on the couch watching TV lazily. He had homework he'd placed off to the side but it looked completed, and from the looks of it recently because Shuichi was clearly tired. You sat down next to your boyfriend and smiled.

"Hey, why do you look so tired? Did you have fun without me?" You pretended to be hurt while making a sex joke. The detective immediately understood the joke with slightly wide eyes.

"N-no, I didn't do anything like that! I-I just did my homework," Shuichi, now blushing, motioned nervously to his completed work as if he thought you seriously doubted him, though it was just his shyness.

"Sounds really kinky," You smirked, once again making a sex joke.

Shuichi blushed even more, "Th-that's gross!"

"Because you'd rather do me, right~?" You grinned devilishly as you sat in the shy male's lap, slowly drawing patterns on his chest with your finger as you leaned into him.

Shuichi blushed even more; even making some small noise and looking away in embarrassment. You laughed at his reaction, finding it adorable to tease him like this. "Hey, I got one: would you rather fuck me tonight or not be able to in ten years~?"

"Wh-wh-what?!" Shuichi exclaimed, blushing heavily. He clearly wasn't expecting this question and the fact you were literally on top of him just embarrassed him even more.

"Well, you got a minute or else you die, sooo... what's the answer~?" You moved your face closer to his. You already knew the answer, you just wanted to hear it from him so you could tease him forever.

"I-I'd rather... th-the f-f-first o-one..." Shuichi admitted in a whisper, looking away still. His beet red cheeks and his refusal to look your way only made you chuckle in satisfaction.

"Hey hey, you know the would you rathers come true~ So come on, let's go in the bedroom~" You cackled with an evil smile and basically dragged the blushing Shuichi to your shared bedroom, literally throwing him on the bed. You eagerly climbed on top of him and began making out with the navy-haired male, while he shyly kissed back.

You messed with his soft hair, and licked his lips to request entry. He hesitantly granted it, and you shoved your tongue in his mouth. Not a single millimeter was wasted as you explored every crevice, leaving no place untouched. Shuichi let out a quiet moan, and you instantly could feel yourself smirking into the kiss as you made it rougher. He moaned a bit more, and you wanted to continue the kiss but you were running out of air so you pulled away. Both of you were panting for air and blushing wildly, knowing exactly where this was going.

You smirked seductively before kissing and lightly biting Shuichi's neck, watching him bite his lip and make various erotic facial expressions as he tried to keep in his moans, but you wouldn't let him. You kept getting a little lower with each bite until...

"Aah~!" Shuichi moaned in delight, clearly failing an attempt to suppress it and you let out a delighted giggle. You continued to mess with this sweet spot, causing more moans to escape his lips at a higher volume.

Your hands made their way to Shuichi's coat, and you fumbled with it for a second before you suddenly tore open the buttons and threw his coat off to the side, leaving him in his white shirt. You also unbottoned that...

(Timeskip brought to you by an emo hat because this isn't a lemon)

You blushed furiously as thoughts of last night swirled through your head. All you could think about was what happened, and how much you'd enjoyed it. You could hardly focus on your pop quiz no matter how much you tried or willed yourself to. Shuichi, seated next to you, was having no better luck.

"Do you bastards need to see the nurse? Are you sick or something?" Mr. Monokuma, the teacher, whispered.

"W-we're fine, Mr. Monokuma," You looked away from him, hoping he didn't know what had transpired last night or that'd be awkward.

Tsumugi turned around at the conversation in the otherwise silent test room and smirked, writing something in that crazy fan fiction notebook of hers she always carried around. Miu suddenly began laughing loudly and the class began talking about the two of you within just seconds, making it extremely embarrassing.

"SHUT UP, CLASS! ONE MORE PEEP AND YOU GET A ZERO!!" Mr. Monokuma yelled, and it shocked everybody with the sudden outburst despite it being a common occurence. Nobody said a word after that.

You and Shuichi had tried desparately not to let the class even get a clue about what the two of you did, but it turned out that on account of bad timing Kaede and Rantaro tried to have a surprise visit that very night. Turns out they heard a lot of it and told the whole class. But... you knew you could use this to your advantage. Smirking and suddenly getting an idea, you wrote a note to Shuichi.

Would you rather talk right now or or kiss me right now?

You passed the note via placing iy in Shuichi's lap after "dropping" your pencil, and once he saw the note he had to cover his mouth so he wouldn't gasp or scream. He wrote down his answer, blushing madly and his hand slightly shaking.

The second one...

You kissed Shuichi on the cheek quietly and gently. The entire class, who'd been stealing looks at the two of you immediately erupted into gossiping and squealing, and Mr. Monokuma had to put everybody in separate rooms just to take the test.

~~~
Word count: 1132
Original word count: 753
Edited: June 5, 2019