II

Third Person's Point of View

Namjoon and Taehyung walked through the quiet halls of the school while trying to get to the office where they'll get Taehyung's schedule. The younger held onto his Hyung's sleeve as they walked through the hallways of the school while going to the office-- the younger whimpered as Alphas started to enter the school to either greet their friends, go to their lockers, or find their classrooms to sleep or catch up with their work. 

Namjoon noticed his brother's fear and pulled him beside him, putting on his 'Protective Brother Mode' as they continued to walk through the halls, ignoring the stares of the students who were whispering and glancing at the two. The two brothers were almost at the office until someone carried Taehyung and snuggled into his hair as the other yelped in surprise while Namjoon was about to growl and fight off whoever sneaked up on his brother, only to stop when he heard Taehyung's giggles as the person then put him back on his feet.

"Yoongibear!!" Taehyung squeals as he turned towards a shorter male who has pale skin, bright mint hair, and a huge gummy smile on his face as he stared at the younger

"Tae? Is that really you?! My Goddess it's been years! I almost didn't recognize you if it weren't for your strawberry scent" the mint-haired alpha says as he takes in the new look of the omega

Min Yoongi, Namjoon's senior and best friend, at first, no one wanted to be friends with the mint-haired, saying that he was cold and never wanted to associate with others, aside from Namjoon, as they respected each other at first before becoming friends then best friends-- but that all changed when he met his best friend's younger brother.

Kim Taehyung, the step-son of the principal of the university he studies in, and the younger step-brother of his best friend-- at first, he was annoyed since the younger would always stare at him before smiling at him, which creeped the alpha out, but soon fell for his cuteness and decided to help Namjoon protect this precious and pure soul from others who would take advantage of his kindness.

So now the three of them were inseparable, with Namjoon and Yoongi being the sunshine and baby protectors and Taehyung being the oblivious sunshine and baby he is, who only focuses on adorable things, not even knowing that he himself, is an adorable thing.

Yoongi was heartbroken when he found out from Namjoon that the younger had to move to America with his mom after being divorced with Namjoon's dad, but that didn't stop him and Namjoon from calling the younger and making sure that he was okay and to also ask him how his day went and his life at America was-- which made the younger whine in sadness, telling his hyungs how he missed them which made the other two coo at his cuteness and comforting him, telling him that they'll be reunited soon-- and speaking of Taehyung being in America...

"Wait-- what is Tae doing here? Is it summer break there already?" Yoongi asks Namjoon who shook his head

"Nope, Taehyung's mom died-- so dad took him in, knowing that Tae's more comfortable with us than his biological father" Namjoon said and Yoongi nodded

"Oh really? My condolences Tae..." Yoongi says to Taehyung as he hugged the younger who only nodded and hugged back

"But what is Tae doing here?" He asks once more towards Namjoon while Taehyung was still in his embrace

"Dad decided to enroll Tae here-"

"Wait-- HERE?! AN ALL ALPHA SCHOOL?!" Yoongi exclaims as his eyes widen, his embrance on the omega tightening as his protective mode turns on

"Trust me Hyung" Namjoon sighs, "I don't want Tae to come here as well-- but Dad insisted for Taehyung to be going to school with people he knows instead of going to school without knowing anyone" Namjoon says as rubs his forehead and Yoongi was still feeling uneasy and the other seemed to notice that

"He also made sure that Taehyung also has the same classes with us-- and if not, then we introduce him to Bogum and Jieun Noona" Namjoon says and Yoongi raises a brow at him

"Dad told me to say those and don't look at me like that! Tae already knows who they are, but he's yet to meet them" Namjoon explains as he saw the other giving him the look

While the two Alphas were having a staring contest while bickering about the Omega, the younger was oblivious to what was happening as he smelled a scent that was consisted of geranium and sandalwood, a unique but calming scent that clouded his head as he took in the scent-- his eyes widened when his wolf jumped in happiness.

Mate!

Mate? Taehyung thought as he looked around, trying to find the source of the scent and his blue eyes made contact with onyx ones, he shivered in fear when he felt the owner of the beautiful onyx eyes belonged to a handsome male who had dark raven hair, a well-built form, his face sculpted to perfectly, it was like God took his time to sculp him as his body and face look almost like a Greek God's.

Taehyung could hear his wolf sighing dreamily as they continued to have a staring contest with their mate who is obviously an alpha, but he also seems more powerful than an alpha-- as the omega continued to stare at the other, the said male stared back at the omega but he wasn't pleased to meet his mate, he glared at the omega with hatred and disgust before shutting his locker shut and walking towards his class, ignoring his wolf's angry remarks for being rude towards their meet who they have yet to meet.

Not knowing that a pair of blue eyes were clouded with tears as he watched his mate walk away from him as his heart broke at the hatred and disgust he felt from his mate's stare.

"Tae? What's wrong?" Yoongi asks his best friend when he sensed that the little omega was letting out sad pheromones in the air

Namjoon also looked at his little brother as worry also took over his expression as he and Yoongi walked towards the office, covering the younger who continued to let out the sad pheromones-- they were lucky that there were still a few students but they still rushed towards the office and entered the said room.

They noticed that the registrar was still not in, so the two alphas decided to talk to the omega who started sniffling while trying to hold back his tears, Namjoon and Yoongi felt their heart break for the younger.

"Tae? Please tell me and Yoon Hyung why you're crying? You know we hate seeing you cry" Namjoon said as he felt his heart break when he saw his brother wiping his tears away but her continued to sniffle

The younger bit his lip, hesitating to tell his brother and best friend if he should tell them that he saw his mate and that he hated the omega at first look-- he sighed and decided to tell them.

"I-I.." the younger started and the two alphas looked at him, "I m-met, well.. s-saw my m-mate while you two were t-talking..." he says and the other two had wide eyes but they smiled at him, but frowned and growled internally after they heard what the younger said next

"B-but he hates me..."

____________________

Hey Fam!

Back with a new chapter!

New chapter!

What do you guys think of TaeKook's first meeting? Or first staring contest?

Comment down belolw!

Take care!

Author-nim, over 'n out!