I

Taehyung's Point of View

I heard my alarm from the nightstand beside me and turned it off, I sat up from my bed and ruffled my hair, deciding to fall back asleep, but someone just had to barge in and pull me from my way to dream land.

"Nope! I don't think so Tae" Namjoon hyung says and I whined

"Hyungie~!!!" I whined while he just chuckled

"I thought you wanted to see Yoongi again?" He asked and I sprung out of my bed at the mention of my best friends' names

"Why didn't you say so hyungie?!" I exclaimed and ran inside of the bathroom

"Yah! Don't run Tae! You might slip on the floor!" Namjoon hyung says and I peeked out of the door and gave him a 'really look'

"Really hyungie? It's not me that trips on the bathroom floor, it's you" I said and he gave me and offended look

"Well that kind of hurts" he mumbled and I giggled

"But just hurry up,! We have to go to your dorm!" Namjoon hyung says

"Ok!" I answered

I brushed my teeth first, and then stripped myself from my clothes and got into the shower, I turned on the knob and I shivered from the cold water and turned on another knob to mix the hot water with the cold one, my muscles relaxed and I sighed in pleasure and started shampooing my hair with my strawberry scented shampoo and use my vanilla scented body soap on my body, then after that I rinsed my body and turned off the knobs of the shower and took a towel from the towel rack to dry my body, then I wore my white panty, yes, I wear panties, and then wore my fluffy purple robe and tied the strings around my waist and took another towel to dry my hair.

I went out of the bathroom and went into my walk-in closet and into my uniform section, where my school uniform, gym uniform, jerseys, and shoes for school are seen, the maids must've placed and hanged them there, I took one and also black thigh high socks and black school shoes.

I walked out of my walk-in closet and placed my uniform on my bed and I was in awe at the design of it. I wore it, as well as the black thigh high socks and then decided to wear my shoes. Then after wearing my outfit, I styled my hair and then put some little blush on my cheeks and strawberry lip gloss on my lips and then wore some earrings and my rose gold Rolex watch that Dada gave me.

And then after I fix myself, I smiled brightly and grabbed my phone, charger, air pods and power bank and placed it inside my backpack, and then I lifted my bag and went out of my room and downstairs, the maids and butlers greeted me while I greeted back with a smile. I went into the dining room and saw my big brother and father sitting by the table, they both looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Tae bear! You look beautiful!" Dada says with a smile and I giggled and twirled around

"And hyungie looks handsome!" I said with my boxy smile after I twirled