Chapter 8

It's been a while that you and Akaashi have been talking. You would always catch yourself smiling at your phone. But lately Suna has stopped talking to you. You found it weird, since you and Suna were always close.

It was currently the holidays, and Kita had told you one of the boys was staying over. He didn't specify who, but told you. As you were walking downstairs from your room, you noticed the guy was there. Turned out to be Suna, you were surprised.

You just quickly go to the kitchen, without making eye contact. You open to fridge to get a yogurt, then turn around bumping into someone.

Suna.

( Changing pov )

He looks down at me.

"Sorry" I say not making eye contact.

He looks at me up and down and reaches right above me to get a yogurt also. I raise an eyebrow.

"So you and Akaashi huh?" He says lightly leaning against the wall.

"You could say that" I tell him raising an eyebrow, since it's all of a sudden.

"You really are clueless huh?" He says lightly shaking his head.

I look at him confused.

He approaches me, and lifts my chin up. Pressing his lips against mine. Before I could say anything or react he walks away, leaving me speechless.

Suna likes me? I-

                                           A/N
Very short chapter sorry, but I apologize for slacking off on this book. I do still have plans for this ofc, I'll for sure keep updating from now on. Just was having some problems yfm? But are yall interested in haikyuu lemons ?😏