Chapter 3

You wake up to the sound of your alarm, you get up and get ready. As you finished getting all the stuff youll need for the next 5 days. You head downstairs as you see your brother getting his stuff. You look each other signaling you both are ready to go.

As yall arrived, you see everyone was already there. You stand by the entrance of the bus making sure you leave with everyone in the bus. As everything was ready, you get on seeing everybody had a bus buddy. Except Atsumu, you roll your eyes as he stands up giving you the seat next to the window.

You were slowly falling asleep until you noticed Atsumu taking out his phone ready to take a picture of you sleeping. You quickly snatch his phone, and flick his forehead.

"Not this time you burnt hair rat"

He takes his phone back, surprisingly he didn't say anything. You notice him texting, but you just ignored it. Until you got a notification.

                               Bad bitches 💃🏻.

Atsumu miya

Guysss I been attacked
by a wild animal🥺.

                                                                BOO HOO
                                                             WHORE, and uh
                                                            wild animal? Do I
                                                            look like you? no.
Rintaro Suna

Oh that's tuff. I would
hate sitting next to her.
actually either of yall.

                                              Fuck you, ugly hoe.

Rintaro Suna

Wasn't ugly when you
liked me💅🏼.

Atsumu miya

👀

Shinsuke Kita

👀. But don't you have
It bad too Suna? I mean Osamu
isn't much better.

Osamu miya

For your information CaPtAiN
I'm probably the best bus
buddy ever. But y/n Suna got
you there👀.
liked by Rintaro Suna, Atsumu miya.

You roll your eyes, as you see Atsumu laughing at you. Yall finally arrive at the camp. Everybody heads to their rooms to put their stuff up. When done everyone starts heading to the gym where instructions will be said. You leading the way, as looking back talking to the guys. You bump into someone. You look up to see a guy with the most beautiful eyes you ever seen. You stare at his eyes for a good minute.

"I-im so so sorry please forgive me" you say bowing.

"Looks like someone has a crush" Osamu says

"Uh it's okay don't worry about it" the guy with the beautiful eyes says with a serious face"

As you were about to say something. A guy guy with frosted looking tips comes next to the guy you bumped in.

"Ohhhhh akaashi is this one of your fangirls" he says elbowing his arm.

Right when you were to respond. Atsumu comes.

"Ahh my man bokutooo" Atsumu says with a smile.

"You know them?" You say confused.

"Ohhh y/n we met them at another camp, the one you couldn't go to. But Bokuto and Akaashi I'll like to introduce you to my sister aka our team manager."Kita says putting his arm on top of your shoulder.

you bow again. "Nice to meet yall I'm Kita y/n, but you can just call me y/n"

"Oh dont be so formal, a friend of Atsumu is my friend. Right Akaashi?" Bokuto says full of energy.

Akaashi nods.

AKAASHI POV.

y/n huh? She's absolutely beautiful. But why is their number 10 glaring at me.

                                          A/N
Idk if yall enjoying it so far, but things will get better I promise🥺. But hmm why would Suna be glaring at akaashi?👀