Chapter 6

Chapter 6

It was the final day of training camp. I enjoyed meeting all the new people here. I was currently packing my stuff, and putting it on the bus. I was standing there, making sure all the boys were there, and had all their stuff ready. I was about to get on the bus until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Y/n"

I turn around to see Akaashi.

"Yeah?" I say smiling

"Um, would you like to hang out sometime? It's okay if you don't want to."

"Of course i would Akaashi, just text me" I say still smiling

"Ah okay great, I'll text you" he smiles a little, then says goodbye walking away.

I get on the bus and sit next to Atsumu, since Suna still hadn't spoken to me.

"So do yall have a thing going on? Or some?"

"Mind your business rat" I say hitting his shoulder lightly.

"How mean" he says crossing his arms

I roll my eyes, and lean my head against the window falling asleep.

~ time skip ~

You are currently laying down in your bed a little tired, since you got home from the camp about an hour ago. Suddenly you get a notification.

( this is a gc with only the Inarizaki members)

                           Inarizaki bhaddies💅🏼

Atsumu miya

So y/n, you're not going
to tell me if you and Akaashi
have a thing?

Osamu miya

Yeah, I want to know too

                                                        he just asked if I         
                                                    i wanted to hang out
                                                   I don't think that means
                                                  that him and I have a
                                                           ✨thing✨

Rintaro Suna

can yall talk about this
in a private combo? We
don't all want to know.

Shinsuke Kita

Oh by the way, coach said we
have a practice game vs
fukurodani.

Atsumu miya

Ohhh👀

~time skip~

You were in the bench as normal taking notes, when you hear the doors open. As you turn around, you see fukurodani coming in. Your eyes quickly lay on Akaashi. He notices you looking at him, and gives you a small smile. You quickly turn away blushing a little.

When you turned away you see someone standing in front of you, It was Suna.

"Can yall not?" He says rolling his eyes

"Huh?" You tilt your head a little in confusion.

"The flirting, stop it. It's disturbing."

"Suna what is your problem?" You say raising an eyebrow

"Nevermind forget about it" he says walking away, and heads to the others.

                              ~ Authors note ~
Ahhh look at me finally posting a chapter for yall. I know it's kind of a short chapter, so i'm so sorry. Specially when I took forever to put out this chapter. Yall have every right to be mad at me😔. But anyways I hope you all enjoy it 🥰. ( I'm sorry if any mistakes are made )