Chapter 5

~Y/N POV ~

"Suna?" I say In confusion.

"Where were you? And what were you doing alone with him?" He says in a bothered tone.

I snatch my wrist from him grip.

"Geez I didn't know you were my boyfriend." I roll my eyes at him.

He sights and walks away. I was just there frozen, and confused on why he even cares.

~ Time skip ~

( second pov )

It was now the third day of the camp, and ever since that night Suna hasn't been talking to you. You were still confused, but just decided to ignore it. Practice games were going pretty good. At the moment everyone was off to practice on what ever they wanted. You were about to go help your team, until you feel a sudden tap on your shoulder.

"Uh hey Y/n, could you possibly help me and Bokuto practice?"

By hearing his voice you already knew it was Akaashi. You turn to him as you give him a nod and a smile. You and Akaashi walk to the gym where you see Bokuto. He wasn't alone though, there was other players from different teams too. You notice that Hinita was there. You quickly run up to him and start ruffling his hair while you babied him.

"You know we would like some love too"

You turn to see who it was, and you quickly recognize him. Kuroo the captain of Nekoma. You stick your tongue out at him.

"Shut up bedhead, but looks like I won't only be helping just Akaashi and Bokuto huh?" you say as you stop playing with Hinitas hair.

They all nod in agreement. They split into two groups of three. In the first team there's Akaashi, Bokuto, and Hinita. The second team there's Kuroo, Lev, and Tsukkishima.

"Uh I don't think this is fair" Akaashi says while lightly shaking his head.

"Yes it is, now let's play" kuroo says.

You observe the boys while they're playing. It was pretty fun to watch since with everything Bokuto did Hinita always seemed amazed. The boys were going to continue playing, until they were interrupted by one of the other managers. When she mentioned dinner, mostly all the boys ran to go get their dinner.
As you were walking out, you see Akaashi waiting.

"Hey I wanted to thank you for helping" Akaashi says with a smile.

He didn't seem like the type to smile, which caught you off guard. "Uh of course, even though I just kept tab of the points" you say smiling back.

You both walk together to get dinner, since you both were pretty hungry. You felt pretty sad since you had to say bye to Akaashi, and go sit with your team. It was pretty weird on how you were feeling, because you actually liked being around Akaashi. Last time you felt that, was back then with Suna until he rejected you. You get your dinner and go sit with your team, there was only a seat left. Which happens to be next to Suna, you were quiet most the time since he wasn't talking to you. Dinner finishes and you head to the room with the other managers. You were just laying there until you got a notification.

[ Atsumu miya has added Tetsuro kuroo, Kotaro Bokuto, Keiji Akaashi, Shoyo Hinita, Tobio kageyama, Koshi Sugawara, Kenma Kozume, Daichi Sawamura to The bad bitches Pt. 2]

Atsumu miya

Hello my fellow friends,
welcome.

Kenma Kozume