Chapter 1.

You had stayed up all night writing and organizing the notes for the boys volleyball team. Since you're their manager, and lets not forget the only reason you agreed to be manager was because of your brother Kita.

Last time you checked you had fallen asleep at 4 am, as you were turning to the side. You bumped into something. You open your eyes and see Suna sitting down on your bed staring at you.

"you know for being a model you're an ugly sleeper" he said.

You roll your eyes. "I'm kind of offended,but it's only bc I stayed up all night organizing the notes for yall."

He raises an eyebrow giving you an "yea okay" look.

You sit up looking at him, raising an eyebrow too. "Wait were you watching me sleep you weirdo"

He stands up giving you a disgusted look. "Me wanting to watch your uglyass sleep? Yea no. I got here like always going to the kitchen, imagining that you would already be eating breakfast. But it was only Kita, I ask him where you were and he said your room. So I come up to find you sleeping. But that's not important, what really is important is that it's 7:35 am."

Your eyes widen. "7:35?!?? WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP" you say while getting up off your bed, and getting your stuff to shower.

He just rolls his eyes and walks out.

As you took the fastest shower you ever taken in your life, you get ready as fastest you can too. Heading downstairs you see Kita putting on his shoes ready to leave.

"Where did Suna go?"

He looks up at you. "He left already"

"ugh, lets go"

As you two were walking to school. Luckily yalls house wasn't far. You remembered you had to show your brother the notes.

"Oh I almost forgot, here are the notes I want you to check them out before showing coach Kurosu " you said while handing him the folder.

He takes it and starts checking over them. "You know for being a model, I would think you wouldn't be able to handle being a manager"

You raise your eyebrow taking back your notes and putting them in your bag. "Well I'm not that stupid, I'm pretty smart if I say so myself" you said proudly.

You arrive at school, and head to your class.

Authors note:

Heyy! This is my first story/book so please bare with me. If I make any mistakes feel free to correct me! But I made this specifically because I feel like Akaashi and Suna are so underrated 😣. Anyways I hope yall enjoy this story 🥰.