Chapter 7

As you were filling up the bottles for the boys, you hear footsteps heading towards you. You look to the side and see Akaashi.

"Hey" he says.

"Hey" you say smiling.

" You know how I asked you if you wanted to hang out sometime?"

You nod your head.

" Well I was wondering if you wanted to grab food after this practice match"

You smile. "Of course, I would love to."

"Great, see you then y/n"

~Suna pov ~ (😏)

As I was walking to give y/n a water bottle she had left behind. I see her but she is not alone... she's with Akaashi. What part doesn't she understand that I have developed feelings for her? I give her so many hints.

~ Time skip & back to second pov~

The boys practice match was over, your team had taken the win. You would expect bokuto to be down, but he wasn't. He was actually over there with Atsumu and Osamu saying "we'll win next time" while sticking his tongue out at them. Atsumu as always just laughs, and proceeds saying "we'll win again".

Everybody starts cleaning up ready to leave. After a few minutes, you are all done. You grab your stuff and start walking out the door. When you pushed them open, Akaashi is in your view. Leaning against a wall in front of the doors. You smile and go towards him.

"Ready?" He says.

You nod, and you both start walking out school campus. He kept insisting in paying for both of you guys food, so you decided to think of something that wouldn't cost much. After a few minutes he agrees on buying you some Onigiri, since you told him you weren't that hungry.

"It's getting late, shouldn't you head home" you say taking a bite of the onigiri.

"Don't worry about me, you should be the one heading home"

"You're right, Kita would probably get on my ass if I'm home late" you roll your eyes.

"I'll walk you home" he says checking the time on his phone.

"No it's okay, I can walk back by myself" you smile.

A good 5 minutes passed by you two arguing, if or if not he could walk you home. He finally convinced you on letting him walk you home.
You two walk walk side by side, in silence. It wasn't awkward or none though. Since you two were enjoying each other's company.

"We're here" you say breaking the silence and stopping in front of your house.

He lightly smiles.

"I had a good time, even though we didn't spend that much time together"

"I had a good time too, and maybe another time we can spend a little more time" he says lightly scratching the back of his neck.

You nod in agreement and start heading inside, waving your goodbye. You walk inside checking the window making sure he went home. As expected, he was walking away now. You smile, and head towards your room.

You hear a knock on your door.

"Come in" you say putting your phone down.

Kita then comes in. "So how was it?"

"We just hung out and grabbed a quick snack"

"Is that all?" He raises an eyebrow

"Yes, now get out I'm about to do homework" you roll your eyes.

"Fine fine, just letting you know that I know it will be more than that sooner or later" he says leaving.

You lightly smile thinking about.

~ A/N ~

Ahh look at me actually posting. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I have a lot of ideas for this book, and I'm actually excited about it. Don't mind correcting me, if you see any mistakes. But this week I been having volleyball camp😳, it's not bad. But lord I'm kinda nervous for next week. Since next week I will be having tryouts😰.