Chapter Eight - Tuesday & Wednesday (Steam & Jealousy)

Boun's of Point View (Tuesday Continued)

*WARNING STEAMY*
*SCENE*

With Prem's naked body pinned underneath mine, I was finally starting to experience what I had been so frantically trying to achieve over the years. Endless blissful warmth. Our hard cocks rubbing against one another, we moved in a rhythmic sync searching for that ultimate goal of release pleasure.

"I'm not going to be able to keep this up for long," I managed to say between kisses.

"So close," Prem panted. His eyes snapped shut, his mouth flew open. Seeing my Salapao like this, started to push me over the edge.

"I love you." I kissed him even deeper.

"I love you too," He moaned against my lips, our bodies started to stiffen as we came together, our cocks started pulsing at the same time, our warm cum spurted between our bodies.

After finally catching our breaths, seeing the mess we both made, we definitely needed to clean ourselves up.

"Shower?" I suggested.

"Yes."

*END SCENE*

❤️ Hate That I Love You ❤️

After cleaning ourselves up, I held Prem close, our naked bodies pressed against one another, we spent hours talking about our feelings, sharing our memories, and deepest desires. We continue kissing and touching, we didn't go any further than we had before. Instead we chose to learn more about the parts we missed without one another.

A few years back our friends prohibited us from even being in the same room, since our interactions had become so turbulent.

While I was holding Salapao tight, he murmured something that made my heart stutter.

"I'm sorry I didn't visit you in the hospital, three years ago, but all differences aside, I was really worried about."

Shit! Who the hell told him? My alcohol poisoning.

"But your parents told me not to be too concerned since it was only food poisoning."

I breathed out a huge sigh of relief, mentally thanking my parents for covering for me. But the guilt was unbearable. I should tell Prem the truth, but I can't bring myself to say anything. Not just yet. Prem pulled out of my arms and we both sat up.

"Can I ask you something, hia?"

"Sure," I nodded.

"Why didn't you ever confront me about Sammy...and the kiss...you know before all of this?" He motioned to the room with his free hand.

"After our fallout, any time I came near you...you would have this look in your eyes, that said 'fuck off'." I sighed shaking my head, "or you would start cursing me out before I could even speak."

Prem winced a little at my words. "I'm sorry, I was so guarded around you, before our mutual friends stopped inviting us to the same events altogether."

"Hey," I pulled him closer towards me, "no more apologies about the past cause I don't ever want to lose you again Salapao."

"You won't Hia, I promise."

Prem's Point of View (Wednesday)

I haven't slept this peacefully in a long time, it seemed being held by Boun at night was exactly what my body needed to truly get some much-needed rest. I had zero desire to wake up, but soon my sluggish mind started to realize someone was annoyingly banging on the door.