Chapter Four - Monday (I Still Hate You)

Prem's Point of View

It was the mouth-watering aroma of bacon that helped rouse me awake. Blinking the weariness from my eyes, I smiled, because I smelled coffee too. Wait a minute, bacon?! Coffee?! Who the hell would be making breakfast? Did Fluke or Earth come to pay me a visit?

I sat up with the quickness and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Boun...was...cooking.

Horny Me: And damn he looks good doing it.

Rational Me: Stop it Prem! You hate him. Remember that!

"Oh, good you're awake," What's with that gentle tone?

Did he just smile at me? And not in a predatory sort of way, but in a 'I'm glad you're awake' sort of way.

"I'm almost done, go wash up

"I'm almost done, go wash up."

What alternate reality had I stepped into?

I slowly climbed out of bed and made a beeline for the restroom

I slowly climbed out of bed and made a beeline for the restroom. Locking the door behind me I rush over to the sink where I splashed water on my face and even slapped it few times. I was finally driven to pinching myself. It hurt.

"Is this real life?" Maybe yesterday was a dream. No, a kiss that great could not have been something I made up.

I shook my head hoping that somehow it would unscramble everything that's messed up in my head. Okay Prem, deep breaths. Finally, after calming down, brushing my teeth, and giving myself a pep talk, I head back out.

Boun was holding two plates of food, he sat one down on my side and then the other in front of him. This shit just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I slowly sit down in front of my plate.

"You cooked." I indicated.

"Yeah." He nodded with a guilty expression on his face.

"It looks and smells edible." Better than edible, delicious.

" Better than edible, delicious