Outtake - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

Hello, my lovelies, as promised, I will start adding some outtakes to all my completed stories. Just a heads up, my outtakes will be much shorter than my usual chapters. 

I hope you still enjoy.

Boun Point of View

Three years after getting married, Prem and I decided it was time to start a family. Though the initial goal was to wait five years, the timing felt right.

When our son Benz Chawalitrujiwong-Guntachai was born via surrogate, I had no idea that I could love someone as fiercely as I loved Salapao in mere seconds of laying eyes on him. It seemed my love for my him increased in multitudes every time I saw him holding our son.

"Are you going to watch him all night, again?" I playfully murmured in Prem's ear, hugging him from behind

"Not all night, we'll have to wake him in two hours for his next feeding."

"We should get some rest also." I suggested, as with a newborn, sleep was a precious rarity. But I would take many restless nights for moments like this.

With one more adoring gaze, finally satisfied that Benz was sleeping peacefully, Prem gave me a nod, and I quietly led him back to our bedroom. Once we got there, we both looked at the screen monitor set on Prem's side of the bed. Benz was still in calm slumber.

Over the past four weeks since we brought Benz home, I found myself even more attracted to my Salapao. It was the care and attentiveness he gave our son that made me burn with desire but hadn't had the chance to make love to him since, we brought Benz home.

As soon as Prem set the monitor down and turned to face me, a sexy grin materialized on his beautiful face.

"Are you sure you just want to sleep, hia?"

"You know I don't." I replied honestly with a sly smile of my own. "But if you're too tired, I'll understand. Sleep is more important." I didn't want to be selfish.

Prem licked his lips, wrapped his arms around my waist, and gifted me with a long passionate kiss.

"A quickie won't hurt; we can sleep afterwards." He murmured against my lips.