New Year, Same Old Feeling

Start from the beginning

That had been what his lowlife professors had been cramming down his throat-but when looking at his actual agenda, the Dark Lord had been.......well......evil in terms of actions.

But what made the Dark Lord's opinions any different than the majority of this party's patrons?

He was pro-pure; something Draco had been taught as superior from the very beginning.
(But wasn't something Draco would personally commit genocide over)

He had ranked up thousands of followers and partners all in his name; Something Draco has even started making accomplishments on.

The Deatheaters had persecuted and executed those they deemed unworthy; Draco didn't mind belittling those with different opinions.....but in his young head-wasn't there a big difference between bullying and murder?

And another example was that he was a Slytherin; Draco was a Slytherin.

So was half the party and every follower of Draco's.

Every Slytherin Draco befriended and took into his group had been raised and been expected to think the same.

But John Constantine was a Slytherin........yet he didn't give a damn about any of those things.

He had made friends with the blood traitor and the mudblood that tailed Potter like dogs.

John Constantine was such a paradox to Draco-and he had no clue why.

His peer was the walking and talking embodiment of their great house's very traits-yet the dirty blonde had turned his back on their codes set by those around them.......and why?

He couldn't rap his mind over the question.

The very same word that created new sentences-sentences that formed new questions-new questions along with old questions that his didn't have answers for either-answers he had an already hard time trying to unearth and a shaking fear that it wouldn't be what he wanted-that it wouldn't be what his family, his friends, society had wanted-that it wouldn't be what his father had wanted.

That he, couldn't be what they wanted.

"Hey Draco? You alright there mate, you're lookin a bit blue-"

"-I'm fine."

And as simple as it always had been, despite his concerns he snapped back up his noble face.

Clean, clear and overall professional.

What was expected from a Malfoy.

————————————————

John threw lies with a touch of truth at the Headmaster until the elder man deemed it too dark for them to be out any longer.

He shoved the mage back in the castle and went on his merry way to do who knows what.

He made sure to put in more each emotion-the wizard had seen through him far too easily for John's liking the last time they spoke.

Well, at least John could try again later with the library.
But for now, he'll go back to translating the Latin of the one he had.

       ———————————————

Harry could believe it.........

He had to be dreaming.......

He still couldn't get over that morning......where did it come from?

Who sent it?

Why did they give it to him?

Something so valuable as an invisibility cloak.

Ight-day 2 of being busy out of my mind.

Now as you can tell-a few of these chapters are for character or filler purpose over the continuation of the plot, but that should kick up pretty soon anyways~

Buuuuuut- I couldn't resist doodling our unlucky protagonist and I wanted ta know what ya thought~

Not my normal style but I thought it was fun!