Triple Date

Vic was finally off of bed rest, but she still had to take it easy, meaning she wasn't allowed at school just yet. 

The youngest was only allowed to walk short distance, so she was still doing online assignments and personal physical therapy by walking to and from Luke's with some breaks between. 

Phoenix, being the amazing boyfriend he was brought the girl coffee and notes while Vic was hurt.

He kept his girlfriend updated on everything that was happening in town and school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vic was sitting on the couch while Lorelai and Rory did their morning routines, the twins laptop on her lap. 

Phoenix walked in, waving to the two older Gilmore's and taking a seat next to Vic, handing her the coffee he picked up.

Vic kissed the boy before taking a sip of her coffee, black glasses perched on her nose. 

The youngest Gilmore normally didn't wear her glasses unless she was at home, like now. 

"You look cute in glasses." Phoenix teased his girlfriend who rolled her eyes, not looking up from her essay.

The teacher's agreed since she couldn't do the assignments, she would pick a topic from the lesson plan in each subject to write about.

"I don't wear them outside of the house." Vic said with a smile, history was her easiest subject, which is why she chose to work on it first. 

"Why not?" The boy pouted, he liked seeing her in glasses, they brought out her eyes.

Vic sighed and looked up at her boyfriend. "If I wear them on our next date will you stop complaining and go to school?" The blue eyed girl asked, rolling her eyes at the boys wide smile as he nodded.

"Fine." Vic caved, unable to resist her boyfriends bright smile. Phoenix leaned over pressing a kiss to her lips. 

"I love you."

"I love you too, now go to school." The girl said pushing him away with a bright smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lane and Rory sat on either side of Vic as they looked through the CD's the Korean girl had brought over.

"Wow, you went new-cd crazy!" Vic said as she watched Rory place the discs on the coffee table, she wanted to help but she also didn't want to tear her stitches.

"They just had an amazing selection today." Lane explained with a sift smile, the girl who was once closer to Rory and become like a second sister to Vic in her time on bed rest.

"The best of Blondie...Kraftwerk...Young Marble Giants...Yoko Ono - really?" Rory listed, raising an eyebrow at her best friend.

"A very misunderstood artist and the Beattles would've broken up anyways." Lane defended herself making the younger Gilmore giggle.

"Have you shared this theory with anyone?" Vic asked wincing as she leaned forward to grab her soda can.

Rory sent her sister a glare, pushing her back and handing her the soda. 

Vic hated this, the girl was handicapped so everyone thought they needed to treat her like glass.

"I know it, Yoko knows it, Sean knows it. Julian's still in denial but what can you do?" Lane ranted while the older twin grabbed a CD off the table.