Sadie, Sadie

Vic smiled as she saw all of the daises around town, when Max had purposed he had sent Lorelai one thousand yellow daises, which were now decorating Stars Hollow.

The Gilmore twins each held a bouquet, one for Lane and one for Mrs.Kim.

"You should get married in Italy." Rory said as they walked down the street together.

Even though the twins mother still hasn't given Max an answer, both twins had a feeling she would say yes, so they kept throwing their two cents in, much to Lorelai's annoyance.

"All the way from home, same topic. There's tons of stuff going on in the world. Big stuff." Lorelai stated trying to change the subject, she hasn't made a decision and she didn't want to think about it right now.

"Like?" Vic questioned, glancing at her mother, who furrowed her eyebrows trying to think of something.

"Balkans." Lorelai said throwing a hand in the air, barely missing Vic's nose.

"That was ages ago. Read a paper." The twins said at the same time, sharing a smile when their mother flinched.

Lorelai, while knowing the twins sometimes did it, it never failed to freak her out.

"Stop doing that and they make my hands black." The older Gilmore said holding her hands up in front of her, Vic rolled her eyes.

"Oh! You should walk down the aisle to Frank Sinatra with a huge bouquet of something that smells really good." The youngest Gilmore chirped pushing her glasses up.

After the date with Phoenix, Vic had gotten a lot more comfortable while wearing them, but she still refused to wear them to school, opting to wear her contacts.

"Pot Roast." Lorelai stated with a tight smile, once again trying to ignore her daughters pestering.

"And you should wear a long veil with your hair up." Rory continued as if their mother hadn't spoken, the twins loved weddings.

"Ugh, I'll take any other subject in the world for two hundred Alex." The mother of two groaned making the twins sigh.

"Why don't you want to think about this?" The older twin asked as she glanced at the older woman.

"Because I haven't made my mind up about the yes or no part, so I don't want to start fantasizing about dresses and flowers or doves and tulle until I do, so please change the subject." Lorelai tried to persuade her daughters to talk about something else.

" I think the bridesmaids should be able to pick their own dresses." Vic stated, completely ignoring her mother but her lips were pulled up into a teasing smile.

She was doing it on purpose.

" You know how on All in the Family when Edith would be yapping about something and Archie would pretend to make a noose and hang himself or shoot himself in the head?" Lorelai questioned her daughters who both nodded.

"I don't know. Something about this moment just made me think of that."

Vic held her hands up in surrender.

"Fine, We're done. We're taking these to Lane and Mrs.Kim."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The twins walk towards the Kim household as Lane and her mother are arguing.

Both Rory and Vic remain quiet, deciding to wait until they were out of the shout zone.

Once it quieted down the Gilmore's entered the store.

"Hey, I came to bring you some of my mom's flowers and Vic brought some for your mom." Rory said as they both handed Lane the flowers.