Like Mother, Like Daughter

"Wow, busy today. Has Luke been advertising or something?" Lorelai said as she and her two daughters walked into the diner, Vic giggling at their mother.

Nix followed behind making sure the door was shut before sitting down and pulling his giggling girlfriend into his lap.

"He gets good word-of-mouth." Vic claimed with a nod, Nix laughed as he rested his chin on the brunette's shoulder.

"Well, we have to start spreading bad word-of-mouth so we can always have a table." The mother of two claimed as she looked around the diner with a pout.

"Well, that would be wrong, but sure. Vermin?" Rory nodded as she took off her jacket before sitting down across from Nix and Vic.

"Or no potable water." The blonde male offered getting a weird look from his girlfriend before she placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Or no potable vermin." Vic chirped sarcastically, smacking Nix's hands away from where he was going to tickle her side.

Rory sent her twin a weird look before the youngest Gilmore stood up, heading to the counter.

"Coffee." Was all the girl said dragging Nix to the counter to help her carry the cakes back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vic waved to Rory as she entered the cafeteria before turning back to her friends. 

"Why hasn't Charleston approved of anything yet?" Cory asked snatching a fry off of Marley's plate causing Trixie to smack his hand before leaning on Carson who glared at his twin.

"He is worried if he lets us off campus we're going to get in trouble and embarrass the school." Vic said sipping her soda with a shrug, stealing Nix's pickle which he wouldn't eat but he knew that Vic would want to have another.

"I don't know where he could've gotten that idea from." Nix said sarcastically while sending a pointed look at Trixie and Cory, the two freshmen giggled quietly.

"I could convince him to do the small town photo-shoot. God knows Taylor won't let us cause any trouble." The youngest Gilmore grumbled before nodding and kissing Nix's cheek before heading to the office.

The photography club just blinked, that was quick and unexpected.

Rory walked over to the table pouting leaning her head on Nix's shoulder.

Logan and Marley looked at the girl in confusion, not knowing who this was.

"What's wrong honey?" Carson asked the older Gilmore twin who looked around the table, her pout never leaving her face.

"The headmaster called me a loner." 

Nix winced looking at his sister figure, not knowing what to say.

"You can always sit with us." Trixie offered, laughing at her best friends sisters face, she looked genuinely scared at the offer.

"No-offense but you two scare me. Oh who are these two." Rory said changing the subject, smiling as Marley ducked her head, much like Vic used to.

"Logan and Marley, they joined the club this year. This is Rory, Vic's twin sister. While she doesn't eat with us, you'll see a lot of her and their mom the longer that you're here." Carson explained, ruffling Logan's hair and rubbing the blondes back.

Vic skipped back, placing a soft kiss on her twins cheek.

"We are going to Stars Hollow everyday this week after school, make sure to let your parents know, also you are a loner. Your only friend doesn't attend this school." Vic teased, giggling when Rory smacked the back of her head.