Chapter 1: Let's get pizza!

Five Night's at Super Smash bros!

________________________________

Everyone in super smash were either friends or enemies.

Having friends meant parties and fun, even romantic relationships happened.

Of course they would always beat the crap out of eachother from time to time, but after they did they were friends again.

Ness was not normal. First of all he had powers. A normal person does not have powers, especially powers that strain your brain. Wii Fit Trainer was not impressed.

"Hey guys!" Ness waves at a bunch of his fellow smash friends.

Little Mac was Ness's best friend. They usually said Lucas was, but we know that Lucas and Ness are gay for each other.

"What Ness?" Little Mac asks.

"I found a great place for hanging out!"

"Really?..."

"CHUCK E CHEESES!!!"

"No Ness. Lucas, Ice Climbers, and JigglyPuff are scared of that place."

"No, were not!" Popo said next to Nana.

"JIGGLYPUFF!" Jigglypuff said disapprovingly.

Lucas held his head down. He was the only one who was actually scared. He was a little wuss, but Ness digged it.

Ness patted Lucas on his back.

"It's ok, Lucas! I have a better place in mind anyway."

Palutena shook her head "no way in Skyworld am I going with Ness."

Pit shrugged "I guess that means I stay."

Lucina held her sword close to Pit's neck, "I'm watching you, Armpit. Palutena is mine."

"Lady Palutena's a lesbian?!" Armpit said, shocked.

Palutena pole danced randomly for fun.

Wii Fit Trainer put her hands on her hips "I'm coming to see if everyone is eating healthy, and watching their calorie intake."

Wario decided not to join.

Little Mac looked around. "So, how many people are going?"

Dr. Mario raised his hand, "I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE TAKES THEIR PILLS."

Wii Fit Trainer and Dr. Mario were friends for obvious reasons.

Ness nodded and said "OK!"

"So, is everyone ready?" Ness gleamed.

A lot of smashers stayed, while the others went with Ness.

Ness was leading the way and skipping across a yellow pavement.

"FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD! FOLLOW, FOLLOW, FOLLOW!!!"

Villager got annoyed "What is wrong with kids these days..."

Peach tilted her head "Arent you a kid too, villager? Also isn't Ness from the SNES... Before you?"

Villager took an axe from his pocket. "I'm always right peach, shaddup."

Peach bitch slapped him.

Ness took out a map "Ok, so we follow the yellow brick road to the mansion looking place right... here!" He placed his finger on the map.

Luigi shivered "Oh no! Is there ghosts?! Is Mario trapped in a painting again?!"

Dr. Mario shook his head "I'm here Luigi."

Mario got mad "ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY BROTHER DR. MARIO?"

Mario and Mario had a fight.

Ness decided to leave the Marios behind.

By the time they have reached the mysterious place, a lot of smashers didn't really feel like going anymore.

Shulk was still feeling it, though.

The place was a very dark, dirty, and kid-friendly.

Lucas shook his head "I don't want to go here Ness!"

"Come on Lucas! It'll be fun... we can go to the little playground and hide in there!"

"And do what?" Lucas blushed.

"You know..."

"No..."

"HIDE, DUH!" Ness dashed inside.

Lucas was confused, but he still didn't change his mind about not going. He hid behind Little Mac, which didn't last long, because Mac went inside too.

"Where do I go?" Lucas was panicking.

(f)Robin picked him up, and put him on her back.

"It'll be fine Jimmy Nuetron. Let's just go."

She went inside. Strangly no one was at the counter.

It was very cold in there.

Ness was going to use PK Fire to warm up the place, but Little Mac convinced him to not blow up the place.

"Where's the pizza?" Shulk yelled.

"Calm down Shulk" Robin said. She set Lucas down.

Shulk saw Robin. He was feeling it, alright.

Ness went to Lucas, and grabbed his hand.

"Lucas look! Animatronics!" He pointed to Freddy Fazbear, Chica, Bonnie, then Foxy behind the curtains.

_____________________________

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! The cover is not by me, so I want to make that clear. Also I will include more smashers in the next chapter! There is going to be more Ness X Lucas, so if you dislike the pairing I apologize. Sorry If my grammar or spelling is bad... Thank you so much!

LOVE AND MAGIC GAY BOYS RUINING PEACH'S WEDDING! ♡