Brick's P.O.V

I heard a noise come from down the hallway and I guess Bubbles heard it too cause she jumped from where she was sitting and ran down the hall and stopped in front of the last door. I saw her lips moving as she stood in front of the door holding the doorknob. Finally after a minute, she was able to get inside but as soon as she did I heard a high pitched scream. I covered my ears while getting up from my seat and walking down the hallway to the room. I uncovered my ears as I approached the room or should I say bathroom. I looked inside and saw Bubbles freaking the fuck out. She was sitting next to a not moving body crying. As I walked into the bathroom I saw why. There was a tremendous amount of blood covering the floor around body. I walked up to Bubbles and saw that the body was Boomer. He's eyes were closed and was lying down in the floor next to the bathtub. I leaned forward to check for a pulse. Found one. At least he's alive. "Umm...Bubbles I'll be back. I'm going to call 911 and get the others." I said as stood up straight and walked to the door. She nodded and looked back at Boomer.

After I was done calling 911, I went down the hall to the green door. I decided to get Butch and Buttercup first cause I didn't want to get hurt by Blossom. I walked up to the door and knocked twice. I waited for a minute or so but no answer. I knocked again but this time louder. This time I heard door open then close. "God damnit! Who knocks when someone is sleeping I mean fuck!" I heard a deep voice say from inside. I heard the door unlock then open to reveal a very sleepy Butch rubbing his eyes. "What the fuck do u want? I'm trying to sleep!" He yelled. That just made me angry. "Well I'm sorry that I came to get u and your 'girlfriend' cause our fucking brother is lying in a pool of fucking blood!!"I yelled back. I looked at me wide eyed. "A-are u serious?" He asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm ducking serious! Now go get Bc and let's go!" I yelled once more. He quickly turned around and practically ran down the hallway. I hearfd a door open then some yelling. Then it got quiet. I heard two pairs of footsteps coming down the hallway. And finally saw both Butch and Buttercup. They both got their shoes on and walked with me to my own dorm to get Blossom.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey my lovlies!! I know this chapter was short but I'm really upset. You see one of my favorite authors named LiyahRubyRed2501 got in a car crash and is hurt very badly. Plz pray for her to get better. Thank you my lovelies! Bye!❤