Butch's P.O.V

I'm so glad Boom's okay. When I saw him in the bathroom last night, it actually frightened me. All I saw was a pool of blood the door then his still body lying there in the middle of the pool. But now he's smiling and laughing. That's the Boomer I know. I'm glad he's okay. Though I'm more worried about Blossom and Brick now. Not one has spoken to each other. That fight they had was probably the cause of it. I sat there talking with Bc while Boomer and Bubbles talked. "So...umm sorry about...u know earlier.." Bc said. I looked at her confused. But then I remembered. When I went to get her up after hearing about Boomer. I ran down the hallway to her room and quickly burst through the door....

Flashback

I burst through the door to find Bc asleep. I ran over to her bed and shook her. It took a minute but she finally woke up but I guess she was pretty mad cause she punched the shit out of me. "What the fuck is wrong with u?! Do u even know why time it is?! What kind of person wakes someone up when they are sleeping?!" She yelled raising her arm for another punch. "Bc look I'm sorry but my brother is hurt." "What do I care if one of u get hurt?! We're still enemies dumbass!" She yelled. "Well we don't have to be enemies god damnit! I mean my brothers probably dying right now and we're here yelling and not doing anything!" I yelled loudly. She stared at me then looked down. It was quiet then she walked over to her closet and grabbed her shoes. She put them on and stood up walking to the door. "Okay. I'm ready let's go." She said quietly. We ran out of the room and down the hallway to the door.

End of Flashback

"Oh..umm...it's okay. I guess I shouldn't have woke u up like that." I said. "No....I mean I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said. I should care about anyone even if they are the enemy." She laughed a bit. "It's okay. Really it is." She looked at me then looked over at the corner of the room. She knodged me and I looked too. I saw Blossom and Brick talking. That's a first. They've been mad at each other ever since Blossom said what she said. Which Bc said that she said sorry and that she didn't know. I forgive her some how. But I'm still a little mad and so is Brick. I guess Blossom's trying to say sorry or something. Brick just looked angry the whole time they talked but then Blossom began to cry. None of my brothers or me can stand to see a girl cry for very long. And as if on crue Brick wrapped his arms around her comforting her. Classic Brick.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey my lovelies!! I know I haven't updated this book so much but I decided to update it now so I hope u enjoyed! Bye my lovelies!!❤