Bubbles' P.O.V

Hey my lovelies!!! Sorry for not updating for a while....I do have some bad news for u lovelies but I'll tell that at the end of the chapter. So let's get started.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
My classes had ended for the day so I decided that it would be a good idea to go back to my dorm to check on Boomer. Boomer has been out of the hospital for a few weeks now but the doctors said to keep an eye on him. But before I got back to the dorm I stopped at a store to grab some groceries. I bought some stuff to make spaghetti for dinner. Along with some garlic bread. I grabbed a few other things then went back to the dorm.

I walked up the stairs to my dorm and knocked on the door. Why u ask....because my hands were full and I couldn't reach my key that was in my pocket. A few minutes passed but no one came to the door. I knocked again.........nothing. I sighed and set all my groceries on the floor. I grabbed my key and unlocked the door. I put the key back in my pocket and picked up the groceries again. I walked inside and yelled, " Boomer! I'm back!" I went into the kitchen and put the groceries away. After I was done, I went to check on Boomer since he didn't unlock the door or respond to me.

I walked down the hallway to his blue door and knocked.......no response. I knocked again. Still nothing. I sighed and said, "Boomer I'm coming in." I opened the door and looked in. I saw him in his bed sleeping. I walked inside and to his bed side. No wonder he decided to take a nap. I looked kind of pale. I felt his forehead..... warm. His breathing was getting a bit faster. "Oh my....you poor thing. You must be getting sick." I looked at him one more time then started walking towards the door until I felt someone grab my arm. I looked back and saw that it was Boomer.

"Are you okay Boomer?" I asked. He looked up at me and shook his head. "Okay..... do you want me to make you some soup or something?" He nodded. "Okay I'll be back." I walked out of the room and to the kitchen to make him some soup.

10 minutes later

I finished the soup and poured him some sprite into a glass. I grabbed both things and carries them to his room. I had left the door open to let some air into his room and so I could just walk in with the stuff. So I walked in and saw him sitting up.....without a shirt on. I blushed slightly and walked to him. "H-here Boomer. " I said setting the soup and sprite on his side table. "Thank....you." he responded in a whisper like voice. "Well umm...if u need anything I'll be in my room. I'm making spaghetti for dinner by the way. I'll bring you some later when I get done making it." I turned around and walked through his door and closed it. I sighed. I was still blushing I could feel it. Why though? Why did I blush when I saw him without his shirt on? I don't like him like him.....do I?

I shook off all the questions and walked across the hall to my room. I opened the door and walked inside. I changed out of my school clothes and put on some dark blue shorts and a baby blue T-shirt. I walked out and walked into kitchen. Once a walked in, I surprised to see that Boomer was in there still not wearing a shirt. "Boomer? Are you feeling better? " I asked blushing again. "Hm oh yeah a little." He said with his voice back to normal. " Well that's good. " I walked passed him and opened the fridge to grab some of the ingredients to make the spaghetti. I set them a the counter then open the cabinets to grab the rest of the ingredients. That whole time felt someone or something staring at me. I looked behind me and just saw Boomer. "I'm going to start making dinner. You can go lay down and rest."

He didn't say or do anything. He just stared at me. "Boomer?" I walked over to him. "Boomer?" I waved my hand in front of his face. "Boom-?!" I was interrupted by him putting his hands on cheeks and pulling me closer to his face. I looked into his eyes as our faces got closer...and closer...and closer until our lips met. My eyes widened when I realized what was going on but I slowly started to close my eyes. We pulled away for air after a minute. Thats when I guess he realized what he had done. His eyes widened and started blushing. " I'm so so sorry Bubbles. I don't know what got into me. I'm just-" "Boomer!...it's okay...just go rest let me make dinner." He didn't say anything. He only nodded and walked back down the hallway. I sighed and continued making dinner. When I thought about what happened, I just smiled and blushed.

Dinner was ready about 20 minutes later. I made Boomer a plate and poured him a glass of water. I picked the plate and glass up and carried it down the hall. I couldn't knock or open the door since my hands were full so a yelled. "Hey Boomer. Dinner's ready. I have your plate. Open the door." I heard something fall then the door opened. "Um yeah thanks Bubs." "No problem. If you need anything, just knock on my door. Now I'm going to go eat in my room." He nodded and turned and walked to the kitchen to get my plate and went to my room.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Okay lovelies I hope you liked it.....so about the bad news. The bad news is that Landon will no longer be in any of my books. Now some of you are probably wondering why. The reason is that he was in a car accident a few weeks ago. Some damage was done to his head and chest. He was strong. He tried to get through it but unfortunately it wasn't enough. He died two weeks ago. Thats why I haven't updated. So it's okay I'm getting through it. There are times that I break down when I think about him but I always find a way to calm myself so I guess that's all I have to say. So bye my lovelies...