Buttercup's P.O.V

I walked down the striped hallway to a dark green door that had a gold plack that had the room number '355' on it. As I walked closer to it I heard music coming from inside. The song sounded like one of my favorite songs called 'Whatever' by Hot Chelle Rae. I cracked the door open a little to take a peek inside. I saw a raven haired dude next to the tv. It looked like he was adjusting it. He wore a dark green shirt with a skull in the middle with a knife through it, black skinny jeans, and black and green high tops. He finished adjusting the tv and turned to go sit down on the couch but then saw me. "Well well well. What do we have here? Is that my little tomboy?" Oh no. It couldn't be. Could that be...Butch? I haven't seen him in awhile. He looks.....good. I thought to myself. "Well well well. Look who I see. Is that the dumbass I always beat as a kid?" I said with a smirk. "Well Buttercup I have to say. U look good." He said while checking me out. "Why don't u shut the fuck up u pervert? Before I beat u up like I did as a kid." I said while cracking my knuckles. "I'd like to see u try but unfortunately I still need to unpack some stuff and I don't want this place to be a wreck." He was right. This place was really nice. It had a flat screen tv, a huge kitchen, two bedrooms with bathrooms attached to them, and a room at the end of the hall that I don't know what was for. The hall walls were green in the livingroom, hallway, and kitchen. "Okay fine. I'll be back. I have to get my stuff out of my car." I said as I walked towards the door. "Do u need help?" He asked. "No I got it." "U sure." He asked getting closer to me. "I'm sure." "Well I'm coming to help anyways." I sighed and just kept walking.

We got outside to my car and started unloading it. It took us 10 minutes to get everything to the room. We walked down the green hall to a lime green door. We opened it and set the boxes down so I could unpack. After I was done, I admired the room. It had a queen size bed with black sheets and black pillows with a lime green blanket. A nightstand with a green alarm clock, a black lamp, a picture of me and my family. A plume green dresser that had my clothes in it. A black desk in the corner that had pencils, books, paper, and alot more school stuff. The walls were lime green with posters that I hung up.

It looked great. I turned and walked out my bedroom and closed the door then I turned and bumped into someone. I looked up angrily rubbing my head and saw it was Butch. "I'm going to fucking kill u!" I yelled. "Call down. It was an accident. I was just going to my room." He said as he opened his bedroom door then closed it behind him. "Fuck u." I mumbled as I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed me a sprite and some grapes and sat down on the couch. As I finished, I heard a knock at the door. I set my drink on the table next to the couch and went and answered the door. I opened the door and saw Blossom and Bubbles plus Brick and Boomer surprisingly.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey my lovelies. Hope u liked it. I'll update soon. Remember Vote, Comment, and Follow for more stories. Bye my lovelies ♥