You Say I'm In Love**

Start from the beginning

You took more of him in your mouth until you felt him hit the back of your throat, you lightly gagged, and Spencer moaned at the vibration. You took whatever couldn't fit in your mouth, into your hand, pumping at the same pace you were sucking. You looked up at him, the sight of him making you moan.
His face was flushed, his eyebrows scrunched up, his pink plump lips agape.

He looked back at you. The sight of you sucking him off, made him impulsively buck his hips forward.

"Christ, Y/N." He threw his head back. His grip on the railing tightening, making his knuckles starch white, and his veins pop out.

His groans continued to get louder as your pace got faster. You lifted your head up and swirled your tongue around the tip of his dick.

"Are you gonna come for me Doctor?"

"Fuck- yes, Y/N. I'm so close." He groaned.

You took him in as deep as you could, and moaned around his length. The vibrations driving Spencer over the edge.

His hand that was on the railing flew to you hair and he held your head still as his cum shot into your mouth. A string of expletives leaving his mouth along with moans.

You continued to bob your head up and down after Spencer let go. Since he always wanted to overstimulate you.

"Y-Y/N." He moaned, a high pitch moan.

You released him from your mouth and smiled up at him. He had his eyes screwed shut. You bit your lip to hide your smirk.

He slowly peeled his eyes open and stared down at you. His hand moving to cradle your jaw. He lifted you up by the shoulders and pulled you in for a deep, hungry kiss.

"You drive me absolutely wild, angel." He breathed out.

"Good." You teased, and leaned down to press another quick kiss on his lips.

"Now.. instead of wasting water.. we should wash our bodies." You laughed.

Spencer nodded in agreement and the two of you took a shower how you always do. Spencer washed your hair for you, massaging your scalp for longer than necessary, but you definitely weren't complaining. You washed your body as Spencer washed his own hair. After you finished washing your body, you got out a little earlier, like you always do.

You quickly got dressed into one of your old graphic tees and a pair of old pajama shorts. As you were brushing your damp hair, you heard the bathroom door creek, Spencer emerging from the door.

He had a towel a little below his waist, exposing his V-line.

Jesus. He looked hot. Very.. very ho-

"Do you have any clothes I could wear?" He broke you out of your trance.

You cleared your throat, trying to ignore the water dripping down from his hair to his neck.

"Yeah, um.. let me grab some." You walked towards your dresser, and pulled out a tee and a pair of his boxers that you stole.

You tossed them to him and flopped on the bed, waiting for him to finish getting dressed.

Spencer finished getting dressed and threw his towel at you. You yanked the towel off your head and look up at him, narrowing your eyes, as he was trying to stifle a laugh.