You Say I'm In Love**

Start from the beginning

You wanted to say it. Scream 'I love you' those three little words, that seemed like just that; words.

But it meant so much more. With Spencer everything meant so much more.

Just say it. You told yourself. Say those tiny words, that held such a strong meaning.

I love you, Spencer? No.

Spencer I'm in love with you? No. No. It's to soon.

Way to soon.

This is all so annoying and confusing. You knew Spencer was probably wondering what was going on in your head.

"Y/N?" His words snapped you out of your deep thought.

"Hm?"

"Your so beautiful." He whispered, tucking a piece of your wet hair behind your ear.

Your heart nearly burst out your chest. Butterflies took over your stomach and you blushed. Hard.
You looked down, biting your lip. Trying to contain the dopey smile that threatened to take over your face.

He lifted your head up with his large hand.

"I mean it Y/N. Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He leaned his head down, planting a wet kiss on your cheek.

He kissed down your jaw, placing little butterfly kisses when he made it to your neck.

"Spence, stop." You let out a breathy laugh.

"What?" He tilted his head.

"I cant compliment my...girlfriend." He whispered in your ear. His voice making you nearly crumble to your knees.

As if your hands had a mind of their own you dragged them down Spencer's torso. His breath hitched when you got close to his lower stomach.

You smirked at him, and turned to switch positions. Now Spencer was right under the shower head and you were in front of him.

You leaned your head forward and placed kisses all across his neck and collarbone. His quite groans giving you the confidence to go lower.

You made it to his torso and looked up. His eyes filled with desire. You bit your lip and your hand slowly trailed to his hard dick, your thumb gliding over the tip to gather the pre-cum. Spencer's dick twitched in your hand.

"I think... we should celebrate." You whispered, slowly getting on your knees.

"Yeah, I think we should celebrate too." Spencer quickly agreed.

You let out a breathy laugh and started to slowly pump your hand up and down his dick. His breathing got heavier and he took his bottom lip in between his teeth. As if the dominance that flooded through his veins was slowly washing away and going down the drain.

You tongue slowly started from the base of his dick to the tip. Wrapping your lips around him, you started bobbing your head up and down at a torturous pace. One of Spencer's hands found its way  to your hair, the other gripping the railing in the shower for support.