You Say I'm In Love**

Start from the beginning

His mouth was still right next to your ear. All of his sounds of pleasure going straight into your ear.

"Spencer, harder." You moaned out.

Spencer picked up his pace and starting pounding ruthlessly into you. Your hands left his hair and roamed all around his body. It was like you didn't know what to do with yourself because he was giving you so much fucking pleasure.

"Fuck, Y/N." He threw his head back. His eyebrows scrunched together.

Spencer's hand gripped your jaw and he pulled himself towards you. He placed a wet kiss on your lips. You wrapped your legs around him, letting him hit you deeper. Harder.

His hand dragged down to your neck, his grip making you slightly dizzy. You didn't mind. It only added to the state of euphoria.

Your orgasm hit you like a train. It came out of no where and your vision went blurry as you almost screamed out Spencer's name. If it wasn't for the rough kiss that silenced you.

Spencer came quickly after. His hands raking through your hair, gripping your face and pulling you in for a kiss, as his cum spilled out of him.

The room went silent. The only noises being you and Spencer's heavy breathing. Spencer nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck. His damp hair tickling your neck.

Spencer looked up and planted a soft kiss on your lips before pulling out. You whimpered slightly at the loss of contact.

He rolled over to the side of the bed, lightly panting.

"Did I make you feel better pretty girl?" He looked over at your dazed expression.

"One thousand times better." You breathed out.

Spencer lifted himself off the bed and walked over to your side.

"Come on, pretty girl. Let's get you cleaned up." He held his hand out.

You grabbed it and tried to walk, but your legs were wobbly because of the previous actions...

Spencer snickered at the sight and scooped you up bridal style.

He set you down on the toilet so that you could pee. While you were peeing Spencer was checking the water temperature, seeing if it was hot enough.

Luckily Spencer was like you; he liked his showers nearly boiling hot. The mirrors fogged up quickly, and you could see the steam rising from the inside of the shower curtains.

Spencer lifted you up by the shoulders and helped you into the shower. Your eyes immediately fluttered shut as you felt the hot water droplets hit your face.
Spencer followed behind you, and sighed when he felt the drops hit his skin.

You turned around to face him. His golden brown eyes gazing down at you. You pushed his damp hair out of his face.

His perfect face.

You usually caught yourself staring at Spencer, but this was different. This time you were staring at him adoringly. Taking in all of his features. Every little detail. The way his eyebrows and nose would slightly scrunch up, and his lips would twitch into a smile. It was all so different. This time you were looking at your boyfriend. It sounded so weird to say but it still made your heart flutter.