Tiny Pinky Promise

Start from the beginning

He saw the size two number and chuckled.

Glancing back at the baby, Kai saw her little hands closed tight together and he legs kept moving all around.

The male couldn't stop smiling as he attempted to put her diaper on. "Alright. Then I lift her legs up." Kai whispered to himself saying the steps.

His big hand gently held her two soft legs and lifted them up together to place the diaper under.

Her eyes were still closed shut, Kai noticed them getting tighter. The little babies nose twitched again as her head moved around.

She started to make weird noises wanting to cry again. He heard slight sniffled getting louder and her tiny hands went up and down.

"Shh shh it's okay Yuki. Daddy's here." Kai spoke softly to her while quietly slipping the diaper on. She stopped her beginning of crying and calmed down hearing Kai.

The doctor had finished with your little boy. She smiled hearing Kai's words.

Kai was done changing her diaper and looked at the calm baby girl.

"You did a wonderful job. Let me swaddle her and then we could show her to your wife." The doctor said as Kai moved away with a peacefulness overcoming his jitters.

She came with a light pink blanket that had little elephant designs on it. Kai paid attention as she swaddled her in the thin blanket.

Kai looked over at his son who was snoring with his mouth slightly open in a light blue blanket with sheep designs.

You wanted to see the babies already but you couldn't get out of bed. When Kai went to change the baby you only saw a slit of the scene.

"There we go." The female smiled finished on the little girl. The babies looked like mini burritos.

They weren't calm anymore.

The girl twin began to cry again, it was less scream filled. Her cries bounced off to the little boy, who was now not sleeping as he joined in the crying.

Kai looked at them wrapped in the little blankets as they cried their tongues slightly moved on the voice. He didn't want to pick them up, he didn't want to hurt them

"Uh oh don't cry little munchkins. You want to go with mommy? Let's go come on." The doctor spoke gently picking the crying boy up and the girl in the other.

Kai blinked not knowing what to do and swiftly went back to see you.

The sweet lady had brought you your two babies as you heard the crying get closer.

"Look there's mommy! Don't cry babies." She gently spoke as you saw their tiny bodies swaddled up.

You wanted to cry finally seeing the ity bity babies with closed eyes that came from you. Their noses where so tiny and their cheeks were like a chipmunks.

"C-can I hold them?" You asked the doctor with a cracking voice. Loose tears were clogging up your vision in sight.

"Of course you can. I'll place the baby girl down on your right and your baby boy on your left." She stated carefully placing the crying babies in your arms.

You held them seeing their faces calm down, they had listened to your heartbeat and immediately knew you were their mother.

"My babies." You cradled the squishy newborns in your arms. Putting your head down a bit you gave them both very light short kisses.

Kai saw from the side and smiled. He was so happy seeing you hold the small babies in little blankets.

Just like that in your touch, they fell asleep again. Their mini eyelashes closed on their chubby cheeks. The pink color in their tiny lips.