Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Dinosaurs!

We hadn't moved at all. Well, we had moved in time, but not in space. I opened the doors to the most wonderful sight. "Dinosaurs!" I cried. "Real, actual dinosaurs!" The Doctor laughed as I looked out at the panoramic views. I could see a volcano, a waterfall, lakes and, of course, hundreds of jurassic beauties. I looked up at the flocks of Pterodactyls soaring across the brilliant blue sky as I felt the Doctor put his arm around my waist, pulling me close. "It's... breath-taking. I mean, like, wow! This is really real. Oh thank you!" I said, giving the Doctor a quick kiss on his lips. He blushed, and so did I, but we soon stopped all that. A giant T-Rex was headed straight for us! It let out a mighty roar as the Doctor tried to unlock the TARDIS. We had no time, we had to get away. He spotted a Triceratops over by a tall tree and jumped on his back, calling me over. I was very reluctant at first, but when I saw the T-Rex storming over I ran as fast as I could and hopped on, screaming. "Okay!" the Doctor shouted. "Let's go! Run Tricey!" The Triceratops ran away from the T-Rex and we clambered off when he got pre-occupied. "Okay, back to the TARDIS. Lets go!" We had started to run, but the T-Rex heard us and came after us again. Our Triceratops had wondering off, so we were on our own. I was terrified and out of breath, so my hand slipped out of the Doctor's and I collapsed onto the grass.

I woke up in a cell, the Doctor beside me. "What... happened?" The Doctor pointed at three reptile-like aliens, and I sighed. "What are they?" I asked. The Doctor looked at me as he rummaged through his pockets, and said, "Silurians."