Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Christmas shopping

The Doctor's POV:

"Amy, what's wrong? Why do you need to talk to me?" I asked as I followed Amy into the kitchen. "We are going shopping." she said.

"What?!"

"Christmas shopping, duh! It is nearly December and you need to get something nice for Hope."

I sighed and agreed that we would go now. "Hope, Rory! Console room now please! We are going Christmas shopping!"

We stepped out onto the snow covered streets of London and headed off towards the shops. We entered a couple of clothes stores and many jewellery shops before realising we had probably bought too much. Oh well! Then we sat in a café, drinking hot chocolate and chatting about past adventures. I could tell that Hope was getting bored, possibly because I had forgotten that she hadn't been on any of them. We finished our drinks and headed back to the TARDIS. Next stop: Bannerman Road! Sarah Jane greeted us with a smile and we gave them the bags full of their presents. I looked over to see Hope talking to Luke, and I have to admit that I was a little jealous.

————————————————————————————————————
Hope's POV:

I was talking to Luke, and I knew that the Doctor would be envious. What did he think was going to happen? I didn't even like him in that way! "Luke, are you okay now? After what happened the other day?" I asked. He nodded so I gave him a quick hug and walked back over to Mr Bowtie. "Hey you." I said, giving him a light kiss on the cheek. "Hi. What were you saying to Luke?"

"I was just asking if he was okay. We had a bit of an argument before... you know."

He looked slightly relieved and I hugged him tight, straightening his bowtie and ruffling his hair. We pulled apart and the Doctor clapped his hands together and said, "Right then! Best be going. Things to do! Come along Ponds, Hope." I said goodbye to the others and then we headed into the TARDIS, ready for a quiet night in.

It was a quiet night in! That was a relief. I was slightly disappointed that we hadn't been and battled any monsters yet, but I could make do with what I had. I was laid in my bed next to the Doctor, who, for once, was in his pyjamas! He looked so cute, laying there and breathing softly. I was wrapped up in his arms, thinking of the future. I randomly started thinking of me and the Doctor getting married! God that was scary! It was also completely impossible. I mean, I wasn't saying I wouldn't want to marry him but... well, spoilers! I fell asleep soon after I got over that thought, and then I had another nightmare.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dylan had captured me. I was laying on the cold hard ground, scared for my life. Megan was laid dead next to me, and the Doctor was too. Then he came it, a gun in his hand, and he said, "Did you really think you'd be able to get away from me that easily you fool?" I cowered in the corner, sobbing and begging him to let me go. Then she came in. The woman with the massive hair, the one who had stabbed me in the forest. Then, a gunshot. I collapsed onto the floor, blood trickling down from my head, and my vision blurred. And once again, everything went black...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter was a bit short. I couldn't think because someone hit me with a double-decker bus. The next chapter is quite evil. Mwa ha ha ha!!!