Year 7•4

"I can't believe they would even try to make us do that." Neville said as they both walked out of defense against the dark arts. It had been about a month into hogwarts but it was all quiet.

"Right, first years are new they are barley starting to know the rules." Y•N replied as they entered the great hall.

"And using the torture curse on them is the worst punishment yet, and i have a scar that says "I must not tell lies." In my arm." Y•N continued.

Neville have an awkward laugh. "I have to go, see you later?" He asked as Y•N nodded.

She walked alone as she felt someone approach her in the hall.

"Hey." She heard, as she turned to see Cormac.

Crap. She thought.

"Hello Cormac." Y•N responded, still walking.

"Yes hi, I hope you're doing alright after the wedding thing. I understand you couldn't meet after, because of that. But, my dorm is always open. I can ask them to leave if you ever wanna stop by." He said as Y•N nodded.

"Yes, thank you." She responded as she tries escaping.

"But like, we're more then friends now right? I mean you kissed me, and I told you that we could meet after and you agreed so?" He suggested.

"Oh well i technically didn't agre-" she was saying but was cut off when Cho Chang came up to us.

"Y•N, Professor McGonogall wants to see you, she said it's urgent." Cho Chang pleaded.

Thank god.

"Yes thank you Cho, i will." She responded.

Y•N nodded as she continued to walk to her office.

"Well, I'll see you tonight! My dorm 8pm sharp. It will only be us!" She heard Cormac's voice as she rolled her eyes.

Professor McGonogall had not been crowned head-mistress who she knew would've been excellent at. But enough of that. Y•N told herself.

Had she been in trouble, had something happend. She wondered as she got closer to the office.

"Hello Professor, you wanted to see me?" Y•N asked as she opened the door, walking in to her office.

"Yes Y•N have a seat." Professor McGonogall said as she pointed at the chair in front of her desk.

She nodded as she sat down.

"Your parents want you to come home for a week, I'm not sure why, but they wrote to us and they said it's urgent." Professor McGonogall said as she pulled out a letter.

"Thank you Professor." Y•N smiled, taking the letter.

"Also, Hagrid will escort you off the school grounds so you can apparate." Professor McGonogall continued.

She nodded as she walked to the door and grabbed the knob.

"Y•N dear, please be careful. You know how times are currently." Professor McGonogall said as Y•N Looked at her.

"Yes Professor." Y•N responded leaving the office.

She walked out of the office and walked to her common room. No one was there, that made it easier to pack, she grabbed her luggage as well as her scarf.

She wondered why her parents needed her, had something happened to her grandfather? She walked to Hagrids hut where he was waiting for her.

"You read-aye Y•N?" Hagrid asked as he padded her back. She nodded as they started to walk. They didn't have to walk long as his hut was closer to be off the school grounds.

"Okay, Y•N be careful!" Hagrid said as he smiled at her.

"Yes Hagrid, see you!" Y•N said waving bye.

She apparated into air as she fell in the floor.

-

She apparated outside her house as she looked at the sides making sure no one saw her apparate in.

Clear, she told herself.

She turned the knob as the door immediately opened.

Why would her parents have her door locked, she wondered as she stepped inside.

"Mom,Dad I'm here!" She shouted as she waiting for response back.

No response.

She walked upstairs to where her parents room was.

She knocked on the door and called.
"Mother, father, can I come in?" Y•N shouted.

No response back.

"I'm opening it!" She shouted as she turned the knob.

She walked in as she pulled the covers of their bed and no one laying down.

She looked to the side where she noticed a window broken.

She took steps to observe what had happened to the window before her heart stopped.

There was both of her parents laying down in the corner of the room, her father hugging her mother as a shield to protect her.

And her Mather with a worried look in her face with her eyes open.

"Mom Dad!" She shouted as she grabbed their wrist.

She checked their pulse and no response.

"Mom,Dad please wake up!" Y•N screamed as she tried to awake their hearts.

Nothing happened, tears poured down her eyes, as she cried.

"Mom,Dad please.. you're the only thing I have." Y•N sobbed as she kneeled beside them.

She cried before she realize she couldn't do anything to go back and bring them back.

She stood up as she pulled out her wand as she levitated them onto their bed.

She shut their eyes before she put the cover over them.

"I'll come back." Y•N cried.

She walked downstairs as she walked to her kitchen.

She grabbed a cup of water as she noticed a note stuck onto a cup.
She grabbed the note as she read.

••• Hey sweetheart, we've always had the same brain. And I want you to know that you can't stay here, I listed places we've been to and are perfectly safe for you to hide in a note beside the fridge. If me and Mom meet our fate, I want you to stay calm, and that we're in a better place now. But we are not who the deaths eaters want, they know your close to Harry and his friends, and they'll kill anybody who tries to stop them. They're gonna torture us before they kill us but I want you to just be safe and ready for you to use your powers. Love, your father.•••

She wiped her tears as she nodded.

She walked to her fridge where a green note was on the side.

•••*Hogwarts*

No she thought as she continued reading.

•••*Weasley household.*

Not safe and not risking it. As she continued reading.

•••*Forest of where you danced.

She smiled as she remembered the trip to a forest where she preformed a dance.

She put the note down as she grabbed fruit and vegetables from her cabinet and put it in a bag and walked to find a tent.

"Goodbye home, I will come back." Y•N smiled.

Hopefully.

"Take care of my parents."