Year 4•5

"I'm excited to see who gets picked." Y•N said as her and Hermione walked towards the Great hall. Today was the day the triwizard champions were chosen, Y•N was rather excited to see who would get picked.

"Me too!" Hermione agreed. Both girls sat at the upper row on top of Harry and Ron.

Professor Dumbledore slowly with his wand, lowered the fire around the great hall.

He walked towards the goblet where the flames that were once blue, turned into red. A paper came out from the fire as Professor Dumbledore caught it.

"The dumstrang Champion is Viktor Krum!" Professor Dumbledore announced. Everyone cheered as he walked down and shaked Professor Dumbledores hand.

The fire turned red once again, as a blue note came from the fire.

"The champion from beauxbatons academy is Fleur Delacour!" Professor Dumbledore announced. Everyone cheered as a blond girl walked towards Professor Dumbledore to shake his hand.

The final note came from the fire and onto Dumbledores hand.

"And the hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory!" Professor Dumbledore announced. Everyone cheered as he walked towards Dumbledore to shake his wand and go with the other champions.

"Excellent we now have our three champions,but in the end only one will go down in history, only one will hoist this chalest of champions, this special victory,The triwizard cup!" Professor Dumbledore pointed to the back.

A cover was taken away to reveal a beautiful silver trophy with the letters WIZ printed on.

Professor Snape walked towards the fire as sparkles came around. The fire turned red unexpectedly as everyone wondered why.

A paper came out and landed to Dumbledores hand. Professor Dumbledore whispered It before shouting it out. "Harry Potter!" He shouted again.

"Harry go." Hermione told him. He walked towards the champions. Everyone was confused on what happened how was it possible Y•N thought to herself.

---

Everyone hated Harry including Ron, everyone thought he had done a spell, or sabotaged the goblet.

"It's ridiculous he's fourteen like us, how can they let him participate." Y•N told Daphne Greengrass. Everyone was wearing a Potter stinks Badge including Daphne. "He probably did it for attention." Daphne replied. "I'm not sure." Y•N said she got a glimpse of Harry and Neville in the lake. "Give me a second." Y•N said and walked towards Harry.

"Hello Harry and Neville." Y•N said as she sat next to Harry on a tree stump.

"Hello Y•N." Harry replied. Harry was reading from a book, And Neville was in the lake experimenting.

Y•N turned around to see Ron and Hermione as well as Ginny walking towards them.

From what Y•N had known, Ron was mad at Harry, because he thought Harry had put his name in the goblet.

Hermione walked forwards to Harry as he stood up. "Ronald will like me to tell you that, Seamus told him, that dean told him that Parvati said Hagrids looking for you." Hermione told him.

"Is that right..wait what?" Harry asked. Y•N hadn't understood what Hermione said, she thought it was ridiculous All those people had pass it on rather then tell him.

"Uhh." Hermione said. She forgot was she was gonna say and walked towards Ron.

Ron whispered something into Hermione's ear before she walked forward. "Dean was told by Parvati- please don't ask me to say it again, Hagrids looking for you." Hermione said before turning back to Ron.