Year 4•9

"Why are you so happy" Pansy asked Y•N as she was reading a book next to Draco.

"Non of your business Parkinson." Y•N said and walked out of the common room.

Y•N knew she had higher power the Pansy, but she kept her promise to her father. No one could know about her real last name and her powers. Her father had told her she could only use her powers during life threatening events, and teen drama with Parkinson wasn't one.

Today was the hogsmeade trip Cedric had asked her to. She was wearing her grey sweater with khaki pants and the gold ring Cedric had given her.

She spotted Cedric waiting for her. He opened his arms telling her to hug him.
She ran towards him and hugged him. "How are you Y•N?" Cedric asked and smiled. "Great." Y•N replied and smiled.

"Let's go then!" Cedric said as he took Y•N's hand and they both walked to hogsmeade.

Last time she came to hogsmeade was last year with Harry and it was snowing,however today it was sunny and great weather.

"So where are we going?" Y•N asked as she swinged Cedrics hand back and forward.

"We are going to the hogs head and honey dukes. Is there anywhere you want to go to Y•N?" Cedric asked as he looked at her Y•E•C eyes.

"Not really I'm okay with where we are going." Y•N replied and smiled.

He took her to the Hogs head and took the table in the corner. "So are you excited for the second task?" Y•N asked as she took the seat next to him.

"Yes, all I know is that it includes mermaids, not sure about the rest." He answered as he put his hand up syncing the woman to come to us.

"Hello what can I get you two?" The woman asked with a notepad on her hand.

"A butterbear for me, not sure what the lady wants." Cedric said and took a giggle. "I'll have the same." Y•N said and smiled.

The woman nodded and walked away. "So what do you-" Y•N said but was cut of.

Cedric pressed his lips against her's. She loved this feeling more then ever, nothing could stop them this year. Y•N started to giggle as he pulled away. "Your amazing Cedric." Y•N said.

"You are to." He said and took her hand. "Here you go." The woman said. She placed two butterbears on the table. Y•N reached for her bag before Cedric grabbed her arm.

"I'll pay." He said and laughed. He gave the woman coins. She walked away. "That wasn't needed I should've payed." Y•N said and laughed. "I insist." He responded and drank his butterbear. She noticed he had foam on his upper lip.

"Here let me." Y•N said she grabbed a napkin, and rubbed his upper lip. Cedric laughed.

As she rubbed his upper lip she noticed Cedric bit her finger. "Hey!" Y•N said and laughed.

"I didn't hurt it right." Cedric said as he grabbed her arm. "No not at all." Y•N responded and laughed.

They both drank their butterbear and walked towards honey dukes.

"Here you go!" Cedric said. He handed her a box of a chocolate frog with his signature on the top.