Year 4•7

Everyone was informed of the ball now, Y•N was excited for it.

There was just one problem. She hadn't planned out what to wear nor did she have anything.

She walked towards Harry's table and took a seat next to Hermione.

"Hello Harry, Hello Hermione and Hello Ron." Y•N greeted everyone.

She didn't know what was going on unless Ron was opening a package from his mother.

"Harry do you have an extra parchment?" Y•N asked him. "Yes here." Harry said he handed her a parchment as well as a quill. "Thank you." Y•N replied and smiled.

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴜʀꜱᴇ.

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ "ʏᴜʟᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ." ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ʙᴀꜱɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀ ʙᴀʟʟ  ᴛᴏ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ɪꜱ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇᴀʀ.

ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴇɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴏᴏɴ. ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ!"

Y•N put the parchment in a envelope. "I'll be right back going to owl post." Y•N said smiled.

"Can I come with you Y•N?" Harry asked as he stood up.

"Of course." Y•N replied and smiled.

Both of them walked to owl post where she saw her family owl standing there.

"Hello!" Y•N petted the owl and give it an almond. "London you know the address." Y•N said and handed the owl the letter.

The owl nodded as she watched it fly away.

"Y•N can I ask you something?" Harry asked her. "Of course." Y•N replied and nodded.

"I um ball?" Harry said something but Y•N didn't understand him.

"I'm sorry Harry can you repeat yourself?" Y•N slightly asked.

"Will you go to the ball with me?" He asked nervously.

"Oh Harry, I'm sorry Cedric has already asked me." Y•N responded and gave a frown.

"If you asked me first, I definitely would've said yes. I'm sorry.." She said again and looked at the floor.

"It's fine." He said and walked away.

Y•N truly did feel bad, but she knew Harry felt devastated.

---

"The Yule ball has been a traditon of the triwizard tournament since its inception, on Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the great hall, gather for a  mannered night. " Professor McGonogall said.

"As respected, I expect every single one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the Yule ball,is first and For-most a dance." Professor McGonogall continued. All the girls started to chatter around to everyone. Y•N and Hermione just turned to each other and shrugged.

The boys however groaned.Professor McGonogall kept explaining the night, as well as how everyone basically needed a date.

Y•N looked at Ron who was laughing with Seamus.

"Mr.Weasley." Professor McGonogall said. "Yes?" Ron asked.

"Stand up." Professor McGonogall assigned.