Year 3•3

"He didn't want to admit it but he did."

"Y•N,Y•N!" Y•N heard someone trying to wake her up.

She saw Hermione snapping her fingers trying to wake her up.

Y•N opened her eyes, She stood up and rubbed her eyes.

"What happened?" Y•N asked very scared.

"You and Harry fainted." Hermione stood up and told her. Y•N looked at the corner, which once had a man in a blanket.

"Here eat this both of you." A man handed Y•N and Harry a piece of chocolate.

She looked confused what can it do to her.

Y•N bit her chocolate and rubbed her eyes.

"What is that thing?" Harry asked before biting his chocolate.
"It was a Dementor a guard of Azkaban.They were searching the train for Sirius Black. if you excuse me I need to have a little word with the driver." He stood up and opened the door.

Y•N felt scared, what had it done to her.

"Eat you will feel better." The man said before walking away.

"What happened to us?" Harry asked as he bit his chocolate.
"We thought you two were having a fidget or something." Ron blurted out before looking at Hermione.

"Did you two pass out as well?" Y•N asked as she grabbed sapphire who looked as scary as her.

"No, it felt weird though like I'll never be cheerful again." Ron said as he looked at the ground.

"I saw someone screaming." Harry continued. "And I saw someone getting killed, And a girls screams in pain." Y•N said as she looked like she was about to cry.

"No one was screaming nor Getting killed." Hermione told Harry and Y•N.

Y•N looked confused, what did she hear then. She told herself.

She grabbed sapphire and walked out of the cabinet terrified enough.

She opened the Slytherin cabinet and took a seat near Pansy.

Pansy looked at her and lowered her eyebrows. "Are you okay Y•N?" Pansy asked. "I fainted." Y•N said with a terrified voice. "How?" Blaise asked.

"When the dementor came in, it felt like a part of me was leaving, and I heard someone say ""If you don't pick I will."" And a green flash, and then scary screams from a female." Y•N said as she put her hand on her forehead.

Just at the moment Crabbe came running into the cabinet. "Did you guys hear! Harry Potter fainted!" Crabbe said as he let out a huge laugh.

Everyone in the cabinet started laughing as well, However Y•N got up.

"Out." Y•N said with a serious face and slammed the door.

"What's your problem Avaline?" Blaise asked.

"I don't have a problem, but for your information you don't get anything by being rude." Y•N told Blaise and rolled her eyes.

She walked out of the cabinet and walked the Harry,Ron and Hermione's cabinet.

"Hi Y•N." Hermione said as she pet Her new ginger cat. "Hi." Y•N responded and sat next to Hermione.

The train had stopped meaning They had finally arrived.

Y•M got of the train and smiled. "Home!" She said and Laughed at Hermione. Hermione giggled and grabbed her arm and pulled her to back of the line.

"So you aren't going to talk about it?" Hermione asked her as she raised an eyebrow. "About what?" Y•N asked.

"You know.. You and Harry!" Hermione said and giggled after. "Oh um, there's nothing." Y•N lied and put her hand or her cheek.

"You know I saw you and Harry were about to kiss, I should've stayed quiet." Hermione said and looked ashamed.

"Please, it was awkward either way." Y•N said as she got on the carriage and Hermione's took the seat new to her.

Both girls stayed quiet, as Hermione opened the Newspaper.

"But did he tell you anything?" Y•N asked Hermione.

"No, but I told asked him if he liked you." Hermione responded and kept reading.

Y•N looked at the floor then at Hermione again. "So what did he say?"

"He didn't want to admit but he did. Of course he likes you Y•N!" Hermione giggled and told her.

Y•N gave a small laugh, but did she like him she asked herself.

It took about half an hour before finally getting at Hogwarts, Dumbledore did his normal speech, as well as saying The man in the train was the new defense against the dark arts teacher, as well as Hagrid who took The magical creatures positon. Y•N looked at the table as she put a clip in her hair.

"Potter,Potter" Draco said trying to get Harry's attention. "Is it true you fainted?" Draco asked as Pansy and His friends laughed.

Harry and Ron turned around, Harry looked at Draco then at Y•N assuming she told Draco.

Y•N shook her head and tilted her head to Crabbe.

Harry nodded before Ron told Harry to ignore them.

The feast ended, a fiew new Slytherins had joined, The prefects led everyone to the common room.

Y•N was tired but ready for the next day had for her.