Flashback

Deoksim fell on the ground with the kick she felt on her stomach and spit out some blood.

The dark abundant house was making her more nervous. It wasn't her first time in an abundant house but it felt all new to her now.

She felt someone grabbing her hair making her look up.The beast smirked seeing Deoksim's weak self.He is the nightmare for her.A living nightmare.

"You think you could escape?huh?after all the things I've done for you?hm?"

She didn't dare to say a word.

"What should I do with you?hm?tell me sweetie?how ungrateful you are my daughter?I kept you alive.wasn't it enough? "He pulled her hair even more.

"I-I am sorry father"

Mark was also there.He sighed when he saw how Deoksim suppressed her screams.

"You're sorry?"The man asked with a fake sadness.

Deoksim quickly nodded and gulped.

The man released Deoksim and stood up.

"Glad to hear.So you're ready to start again?hm?"

Deoksim didn't answer. She stared at the floor not answering him.Of course she didn't want to start.

The man stepped on her hand which was kept on the floor and pressed his foot.Deoksim closed her mouth with other hand not wanting to shout.Tears were escaping from her eyes.

"You know,I hate that woman.She stole a very precious gem from me.And I had to search for it all over the Korea.What should I do to her?"

Deoksim widened her eyes.

"I will work for you!p-please don't do anything to her.Please I beg you!"

The man smirked.

"That's my girl"he said removing his foot away.

The man lit up a cigarette and put it on his lips.

"I'll give you a message when you're needed.Now leave"

End of the flashback

She looked at her hand and saw few cuts on her hand.She clenched her hand.

She walked again towards her school.

Class was full of noises.Deoksim only sat in her seat without doing anything. Jisoo wasn't present that day.

There was 20 more minutes left to start the class when suddenly two senior girls entered with Soojin.Soojin pointed at Deoksim who was just staring at nothing.

The senior girl was Soojin's big sister choi Soohyung. The other senior girl was Soohyung's friend park Seri.

"EVERYONE!OUT!"the senior girl shouted making everyone walk away from the room.Soojin closed the door so no one will interfere.

Students looked at inside with the glass windows. Jungkook wasn't there yet.

Soohyung walked towards Deoksim who was still staring at nothing.

"So,this is the shit who beat my sister?huh?"

Deoksim looked at her through te corner of her eyes.

"Did you really get beaten up by this pathetic bitch?"she looked at Soojin with a smirk.

Soohyung crouched down to Deoksim's level and smirked.

"Do you know what happen to anyone who mess with my sister?They will no longer want to live because I'm there to create the hell for them"

Hell

Hell

Hell

Do they know the real pain in burning in a real hell?

"Why?don't you have a mouth to speak?huh?!"she snapped not receiving any response. "Did your mother give birth to you without a mouth?She must be regretting for giving birth to a slut like you"

That's it.The bitch's face was smashed on the table by Deoksim.She was grabbing her hair tightly smashing Soohyung's onto the table.

All students gasped.Jungkook and Jongsuk had just arrived and was shocked to see what was happening inside.

Deoksim pushed Soohyung towards the tables and turned to other two.

Jungkook widened his eyes.He was afraid that this might go out of hands.Jungkook went to the door and saw Jongsuk already trying to open the door.But it was locked.

Jungkook started to kick the door.Jongsuk also kicked it.With both of their strengths,they opened it.

Jungkook was quick enough to run inside before Jongsuk.

Deoksim was grabbing Soojin's collar and was about to punch her face.

Jungkook quickly held Deoksim's hand before she could punch. Deoksim looked at him.Her eyes were empty. It weren't the eyes he has seen before.So cold.

Jungkook thought Deoksim stopped what she was doing and sighed.But that's where he was wrong.Deoksim pulled him to a headlock by her one hand and looked back at Soojin who was horror stricken.

The hand which was on Soojin's collar went to her neck being ready to choke her.But another hand stopped it by placing his hand on Deoksim's hand.

Deoksim looked at him with anger.But she felt like everything got stopped around her when she met his eyes.Jongsuk's soft eyes pleaded her to let go of them.

Deoksim's heart started to race not because of anger.But because of the man infront of her.

Jongsuk slowly removed Deoksim's hand from Soojin.Jungkook also got released and looked at both Jongsuk and Deoksim. They were staring at each other.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Another update guys!

Vote and comment !