3. 💕Truth and Secrets💕

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
- Suicide attempt

Kenma POV:

As we worked quietly on the project we got to know multiple things about each other. Like how he is best friends with the best ace, only in another school. Or how his parents were barely home and that I could come to him whenever. Silly things that only friends would know about you. But then he asked me something...

"I've told you about my family...can you tell me about yours?" he asks sticking a picture on the big sheet of paper. His words cut my heart in two. How do I tell him? Should I tell him?...

"It's a long story...and plus...I don't think you'd be interested..." I say as protective as possible and stick another picture on the project paper.

Kuroo looks at me puzzled. "So you don't trust me?" He asks and I shiver.

"No, I do trust you...it's just that I'm not sure how you'll take it...it depends...it really depends..." I say writing a few big words near the picture I just stuck.

Kuroo nods still confused but continues on with another subject.

Maybe I should have told him... I mean...he already knows that I take things to heart too easily...he saw me in my worst state possible...

Even though I need to know how he takes such information.. it would be a pathetic loss that I'd never be forgiven for...but still...his voice seems so calm and understanding...I could listen to it forever! And his often chuckles make me blush... Kuroo...I think I'm in love...

— — —

Hours pass and we finally finish the project. We look at it proudly and nod happily.

"Can you stay for the night?" He asks and I hold the paper in shock.

Does he want to hang out with me?! For the whole night?!

I look at him and nod, I didn't have any other plans either way.

Better than to sleep on the streets...

suicide warning!!⚰️⚰️

He smiles and looks out the window to see how dark it was. "Wanna go up the roof?" he asks and I blush thinking of all the things we could do up there, but..once I arrived there, the feeling of falling and letting go felt so good...

he sat down and looked up at the stars, as I sat comfy next to him. I looked down and he pulled me back up. "You probably shouldn't look down..you'll get a headache," he says softly as ever and grabs my waist, but my brain pays no attention to him. All it wants to do is die...

I get closer to the edge and stand up looking down. "About...what you asked me...about my parents?...I...don't have parents...The last time I saw them was at 8 years of age. It's not important how they died...They're just not here...I've been living in an orphanage...but I always hated that place...Therefore...I really don't have a place to live right? I am...just not meant to have something to call..." home"..right? Please, don't blame yourself for this...It's my decision after all..."

I shed tears as I fall back and into the deep city. I close my eyes and imagine a better scenario...I was always good at that...my imagination would take me wherever I'd want...where do I want to be now?...

I feel a hand grab my hand and open my eyes as I see Kuroo barely holding on. His tears falling on my cheeks...his sad and scared expression woke me up.

I stare at him...amazed that he cared...amazed that he wasted all of his damn energy on me.

"I'M NOT WORTH IT! Please..let go of me! This is what I want!!" He wouldn't let go...

Tears flood my eyes and before I knew it I let go of his hand.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It slipped.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

His eyes widen and panicked. I was too far away for his hand to reach me. He rushed out of my sight and suddenly...I thought he finally gave up on me...as much as I wanted him to ignore me and pretend I didn't exist...I wanted to be with him.

I close my eyes and pass out. The last thing I heard were screams from far away and Kuroo screaming my name...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: wow, idek what's going on...I'm kinda making the story as I go along, but feel free to leave some requests and I'll try to snuggle them in the story :3

Have a nice day and sorry for the late update ;-;

Baibai/oyasumi, reader-chan~