2. 📃Project plan📃

Kuroo POV

"well class, for today I think you should do a project, but not any type of project. I was thinking of partnering up with someone. How about that?" the teacher asks. I wake up from my daydream and say together with other students:

"Yes sir." and the teacher walks out.

I immediately know who I'm gonna do the project with. It was oddly easy.

I rushed along the halls and stopped in front of a door. A paper was hung above the doorknob. I bent to see the paper better. Along the lines it wrote:

"Class in Emergency Test, please stand by and wait until 15:30. Thank you!"

I sighed and sat on the cold floor next to the door and waited. I raised my hand and bent it down checking the clock as my eyes widen in shock. 14:45?! Ughhhh. I sighed and sat my hand down next to me. I grab my phone and search for Instagram.

— — —

Kenma POV
I walk out of the cold and freezing room I was in and into the warm hallways. I turn my head slightly and see Kuroo sitting next to the door. He looked asleep so I sat next to him and began playing on my phone. After 30 minutes or so I hear Kuroo mumbling something and waking up.

"Oh! Kenma! Sorry I fell asleep waiting for you. Oh right! I have a project to make with lower classmen! And I thought of you! So?" He asked looking at me with puppy eyes. I looked out of my phone and at him. I nodded gently. At least I get to sleep somewhere now. I get up from the floor and give my hand out to him to pick up. He got up effortlessly and patted his jeans, dusting the dirt off.

"Shall we go home, Kenma-Kun?" He asked with a large smirk on his face. I smirked and got up. I didn't bother letting my parents know that I'd be at someone's house. They wouldn't care either way.

I grabbed his hand softly and walked out of the cold building and into the cold winter breeze. It struck me like a wave and froze my barely noticeable tears. My cheeks turned red as my face was buried into my itchy scarf. I grabbed Kuroo's hand tighter as I noticed he was a very warm source.

We got to a train station. I never knew where Kuroo lived, however, I was about to find out. His face was stern. Is he mad at me? As if he read my mind he looked at me and smiled softly, assuring that he wasn't at all mad. I looked at him and exhale a bit relieved that no anger was present in him, yet he turned back to his stern face.

The train eventually came and we got up. My claustrophobia immediately activating. Thousands of eyes staring at me. My heart was racing and I felt like there was a very hard rock right on top of my chest. I tried breathing in, but something heavy was stopping me from actually breathing in. Am I gonna die? No. I need someone...A crutch! Kuroo! please! Turn to your left!!

I could see Kuroo to my right. He just needed to turn left!

The train made a harsh stop and I lost my balance falling on Kuroo as he hardly caught me.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked quietly picking me up and setting me down correctly. With little consciousness that I had, I shook my head in a sign of "no". His face light up. "Can you stay a few more minutes? the next stop will be here in a sec." he reassures me as his voice calms me down. My heart stops and my breathing calmed down. His heat cools me down and I fall asleep in his hands.

I don't really know how much time has passed since I fell asleep but I eventually woke up in the same train in his arms in the same position. He noticed quickly that I was awake and patted me gently on my back. I look up at him as he was buried in sweaters, jackets, and a soft scarf making it hard for him to breathe, but he didn't have an attack...unlike me.. I'm so pathetic...why do I even live?...

The train stopped and Kuroo grabbed me by the scarf waking me up even more. I walked out with him and turning right as Kuroo and I were not exchanging any words. It was weird...I felt left out.

We arrived at his house which was nicely decorated on the outside. We entered the house as memories flashed before my eyes. Is this...a house?...

He softly undressed me until in was in my filthy school uniform. He brought me to his room which was nicely decorated as well. Everything about this house was wonderful. It feels like home...no...it's better than home...

I place my bag on his bed and sit on it gently. He smiles at me as he took his sweatshirt off and tosses it to me. He saw that I was shaking?...he's the first person to ever notice that...

"Th-Thank you!" I say boldly as Kuroo smiles kindly at me again.

Kuroo opens his computer and looks at me. "I...don't know how to use a computer very well...I've never done a project on a computer before. Is it okay if we do it on paper?" He asks shyly and kind of ashamed. I nod and he smiles.

"Let's get started on the project then!" He says as he closes the computer and grabs a paper by the size A3 and spreads it neatly on the floor.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: wow, I am so sorry for the wait. But it's here! I wanted some drama but decided to include it in the next chapter :) good day and thanks for reading!

1001 words