1. 🔔Saved by the bell🔔

^ Credits to artist ^

⚠️Warnings⚠️
- blood💉
- cutting🔪

Kenma POV
I walk out of my class. This school is no different from the others... Three or four boys come up to me, they don't know me, I don't know them, so I ignore them. I continue walking, aiming for my locker but get pinned down. My books escape my tight, bandaged hands and get my arms around a tight grip above my head.

"Morning loser! Where were you going huh?! Going to meet your dream boyfriend!?" One of the boys ask sarcastically as he mocked me on and on, all of them giggling at once after each insult.

I give in, as always and let them take advantage of me. It's not like I had a power to take them over. If I'd try I'd defiantly lose, and I'd defiantly get mocked even more...

I look over to my left and see no one, over to my right and still no one. No one to save me like a hopeless princess.

"No one"...that word used to scare me...I thought living without a friend is the end of the world...it really isn't...I mean...as much as I'd like someone to save me at this moment, it'll only be a waste of time...

I push back and try to free myself from their hands but with no success. I eventually fully give in and close my eyes, trying to imagine a better situation. They tug me down, step on my lungs and pull my hair, all while laughing hard at me as if it's something funny to see me struggle.

As I close my eyes and attempt to ignore them, hoping they'll get bored, a figure starts scolding them. Their faces drop and walk away. I lay on the cold floor trying to open my eyes, then a hand picks up my arm and raises me slowly. I open my eyes and see him.

A tall nicely toned man, his hair is black and went in different directions. His brown polished eyes were glaring into mine. I was amazed by him. He was the first person to ever care, nonetheless to save me.

I bowed down my eyes shot to the ground still processing why and how he had just saved me.

I stay down until I open my mouth "THANK YOU!" I was boldly as I raise up slowly. His face was puzzled but still smiled.

"You're more than welcome!" He says proudly like a king that had just defeated a villain.

He walks away still proudly and enters a class I did not attend.

— — —

Kuroo POV
Everyday that little boy I saved yesterday would come over to me and say 'thank you'. I never knew why, he did this for almost a month until he stopped.

I thought he had finally learned his lesson and thought his 'thank you's' were enough. But I never saw him on the halls either, and in class. I looked for him everywhere in confusion and desperation. Did they pick on him again?! If they did the boy will never forgive me for not being there to help him again! He's so weak! He can't live without a crutch!! That is why the strong were born!!

This is it! This is why I was born! I was born to protect this weak! I was born to sustain him! To be a crutch for him! Come on! Find him dammit!!

— — —
Kenma POV
Yeah...he wouldn't care...he just wanted to spread his pride that one time. That was it, he didn't really care about me—

💉🔪

My thoughts were interrupted by the scissor blade slowly skate across my soft delicate skin. I grunted a bit from the pain as I watch the red liquid drop bit by bit into the sink.

I placed the blade near the cut I'd just made and began sliding it again. He doesn't care about you! No one does! He just used your pathetic situation to help himself prove something! He didn't REALLY wanna help you, he just took advantage of you! Face it! No one will love you! You're better off alone!

I hear the door knob turn and my heart stopped. I couldn't move, the scissors were stuck in my hand as more blood dripped from my wrists and from the sharp blades. I turn my sweaty head to the door as it opened. There was the man who saved me...why was he here? He must've just entered here by accident, no way he was looking for me...

"I-I...sorry I'll clean up now-!" I say as fast as a bullet and turn on the sink, rubbing my cut fast making it hurt.

He snatched the scissors and looked at me worried. "W-what were you doing!?" He asked turning his shaky eyes to my wrist and then back at my face. My heart stopped, I didn't know what to do or what to say.

I turned my gaze back to the sink which was still on and continue to rub the cut faster, for the pain, but also to not make the man wait for me too long.

The bleeding never stopped, I kept rubbing and rubbing, faster and faster until he stopped me. He grabbed my hand gently and closed the water from running.

The other grabbed me into a tight hug I was not expecting and began sobbing. His tears could be felt on my back as they dripped until it hit the floor. It was almost pathetic in my eyes but he was different.

I was stone in his hug, not knowing if I should hug him back or not. His sobbing made me feel pity towards him. It was strange.

"You don't know me...why do you care?" I ask whispering close to his ear, feeling the tears begin to fall but keep them tight inside.

I learned a long time ago that crying makes you look weak, it makes you feel weak. Whenever I'd cry, my parents would yell at me for being a weak boy, at least I had them then...

"Kuroo..." he says out of the blue still holding me close as I was still deciding wether or not I should hug him back or not.

"Hm?" I ask finally choosing to hug him back, feeling more weaker than I'd ever been.

"Kuroo Tetsurō, that's my name...what's yours?" He asks pulling back from the hug.

"I'm...Kenma..." he looks at me puzzled but I don't dare to look back at him.

"Just Kenma?" He joked.

"Kenma....Kozume..." I finally say.

"Well Kozume, may I be your friend? We could get to know each other, if that's what it takes for me to be a crutch for you!" He says as he bends down to my height.

I look into his dark brown eyes that were beaming with hope. I nod silently sliding my sleeve down to cover the deep cuts I had made. His soft face drops and pulls my hand gently.

He bring my hand to the sink and pulls the sleeve back up as he turns the water on. He wipes the blood gently making sure I don't squint or get hurt. He was so gentle...too gentle...

Why does he care so much...I barely ever did something to him in return...

After he was done cleaning my wound, he pulled some long bandages out of his pockets as if magic and opened it gently as he placed it perfectly on my cut, softly rubbing it to make sure it stuck well. He did the same with the smaller cut.

As he took care of me, he smiled the whole time and would often peck me slightly here and there. It was strange but felt good...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS SO FUN TO WRITEEEEE XD okay, get back to your senses author-chan XD but for real now, I'd really hope you liked this chapter as I really love writing this! Not that I didn't live writing the other but you get me!:) if you have any questions feel free to ask me here!
:D

1367 words