King's game night ✨

(This jaw line can cut people not joking)

.

After the royal court you came back to your room and had your lunch then took some rest laying on your bed and watching some episode of the series you were watching that time. You took your phone to see that it was 6 pm and already afternoon. So you thought to have tea with Jungkook instead of getting bored.

"Pearl...can you come here for a momment?" You call your royal head mistress.

"Yes, my lady." She came and bowed to you.

"I wanna have tea with Jungkook this afternoon. Please appoint us a meeting." You say.

"I am sorry mam But His Majesty is having a personal time today. With his hyungs and friends. So he is not open for appointment" your face went down hearing that.

"Unless...." Pearl said as an wise person. You look at her with sparkle on your eyes.

"You can join there as his personal close people" Pearl suggest you.

You nod at what she said and took your phone on your hand.

"Hi My love..." A deep manly voice showed up on the other side.

"Hi tae...where is he now?" You ask.

"On the studies. Educational minister is signing some files then he is free for gaming tonight with us." He said.

"Can I come to studies?" You say.

"Is that even a question?! Of course you can sweet heart" he said with a beaming smile that can be felt even on the phone.

"Coming right away" you say and cut the line.

You started to wear slippers and run out of the room. "Where are we going?" Pearl asked.

"King's studies." You smile and ran.

.

¶ King's study room ¶
.

∆ Your point of view ∆
.

.
"Good evening My lady" Jungkook's head bodyguard Jaden bowed to me while opening the gate of King's study.

"Good morning Jaden, who are inside?" I ask to take information.

"Pheha, The royal head, Minister Jung and Minister Park." He said as I nod to him leaving Pearl and my guards outside the room. You know what that mean? It will be my first informal meeting with them. I was already exited.

The room was huge. I saw the room. There were shelf's and arts and books like pile of them. From how far I can see. Its a room of scholar I can tell immidiately.