The tale of the heir✨

"Its one month since you have become the king and let me tell you, you are doing a great job

"Its one month since you have become the king and let me tell you, you are doing a great job." Taehyung said while putting shoulder badges on kings dress.

"Thank you Taetae." He said eyes darted to the mirror. Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook was a happy child. He always used to goof around the castle and he was apple of eyes to watch. But since the day he lost his all and took the responsibility as king no one ever seen him smile. He does it for show but not real smile. It makes Taehyung worried. Not only him but also the other members of the Ministry.

"You know you can tell me anything, right kookie?" Tae said.

"Planning minister is coming" a voice echoed and the door of the room opens.

"Good morning his higher Ness." Jimin bowed down to the king.

"Good morning Jimin-ssi" Jungkook said.

"The breakfast is waiting after that you have a meeting in royal court with the royal judge and the ministers." Jimin looked at Taehyung.

"He is ready." Tae took his head set on hand "make the body guard wait out side of king's Chembur. He will be coming out in three minutes." Tae said.

"Make it 8 today" Jimin added in his own one.

"Eight? Seriously?" The king asked and sighed.

"We can't take risk Kookie, you need to understand" Jimin said.

"Hyung, you guys are over reacting." Jungkook massaged his temple.

"Its needed Kookie, for your safety and country's." Tae assure him.

"Okay then Royal head" Jungkook looked at Taehyung "Lets move minister Park shall we?" Jimin nod.

"Yeh pheha" both of them bowed.

He is their king. The most respectful person in the whole universe for them. They never forget to give him proper respect but in the closed doors all six of them would call him Kookie and treated him like the younger brother like they were used to.

⚡ROYAL COURT OF KOREA⚡
.
The meeting of king and royals
.

The meeting of king and royals