ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 27

Start from the beginning

I tapped on the keyboard ,hands trembling.

Are you with Hyunjin ?

I just don't know why I was very upset ,mad and disappointed. They were all mixed up into undescribable feelings. I shouldn't feel this way cause Sarah is mine now.

I'm just... Afraid of losing her.

Ding!
Another reply from her.

Hmm ,yes...

I threw my phone on the bed then it bounced and felt on the floor. I run my fingers frustratedly through my hair.

I hate this feeling!

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

Sarah's POV

I checked my phone again,to see if there was any reply from Jisung. None. 0 notification. After I sent the last text,he didn't respond to it although the text was 15 minutes ago. Was he mad at me?

Now I'm feeling guilty about it. He's probably locking himself in the room like he used to do whenever he feels sad or mad. I should apologize to him later and explain everything again. I wanted to tell him last night but I didn't want to ruin our moments so I just kept it to myself.

"Sarah, hello? Are you listening?" Hyunjin snapped his fingers at me, cutting my thoughts. "Oh ,what were you saying?"

Hyunjin shooked his head ,"Are you okay? I was asking you do you wanna go anywhere after this ?"

"Ermm , we're done is it?" I asked,blur.

"Yep, we are done. We got all of our informations. Complete. So do you wanna go back or what?"

I thought for awhile,there's one place I wanna go but not with Hyunjin. Slowly smile forming on my lips.

"Why are you smiling like crazy?" asked Hyunjin,looked at me weirdly.

"Nothing. I think that's all for today. I wanna finish this assignment fast so that I won't be rushing later on," I said, giving an excuse to leave.

"Okay, if that's what you want. See you tomorrow." We bid each other goodbyes and walked in separate ways.

After walking for 20 minutes, finally I reached home. There was only one destination in my head; Jisung's room. I knocked on his door a few times but no respond from him. I knocked again ,even louder. "Jisung ! Open the door please!"

I heard footsteps from the inside then the door opened , revealing Jisung with his sleepy face and messy hair. Looking so miserable.

I pushed the door wider , got in then shut the door. I cupped his cheeks,worried about his miserable appearance. "Why do you look so miserable?"

He moved his face away from me then sat on his bed. I followed and sat next to him. "Why do you care?" he asked in monotone. I stunned but then smiled.

"Are you jealous that I went out with Hyunjin?" I asked , wiggling my brows.

"N-no! Why would I ?"

I smiled even wider.

"You know,it's not wrong to admit you're jealous cause that shows how much you love me and care for me," I stated.

"So?"

"So ,I love you too," I grinned ,only earning a glare from Jisung.

I groaned,rolling my eyes. "Let's talk somewhere else. " I got up from the bed. "Go and change now."

Ignoring my words,he laid down to continue with his sleep.

"Jisung! Wake up. C'mon babe," I instructed. Seeing him ignoring me,I pulled his hand out of the bed that eventually made him fell from the bed.