CHAPTER 1 new students and bad news

Y/N - your name

L/N - last name

T/N - teacher name

M/N - mother name

F/N - father name

Any like this is for the reader too make up, Same goes for hair color or favorite drinks.

Y/N L/N is a third year high school student, He succeed in history of any kind as well as math subjects, He is known for many things, He doesn't talk too many people, He likes doing things solo the majority of the times, He doesn't have friends, And he has always been single, His father died when he was nine years old, He has a little sister who is one year younger, His mother is a naval commander, She took over when his father died, His family run through a bloodline of commanders, He is next too be a commander, He isn't really popular though, Many people in his school don't care about the history or any sort of military subject, They only play sports or games like fortnite ( disgusting ), But Y/N only plays world war one or two games or military games, Especially strategy, He doesn't show much emotion too people but his family, He has a normal life one could say, That what he and other people thought, It started when new student's arrived.

" Hello class today we have a couple new students, Please come in " Your teacher said with a sweet voice tone.

You weren't really paying attention, You were just planning on what you should do today.

" Greetings, My name is Akagi, Hope we can get along. " One of the girls said, She had brownish hair, Quite tall, Red eyes, And....she had fox tails and fox ears.

You can go and sit down next Y/N. " Your teacher said, She points at the direction your at, An of course you weren't paying attention, The boys started too check out Akagi while she wasn't looking.

She approaches you, You look at her and she looks back at you.

" Hello there, May I know your name. " She said with a kind voice tone.

" Y/N L/N " You said with a boring like tone.

She sits on the desk next to your right

" Hello my name is Kaga, Nice meeting you. " The girl said, She has white hair, Probably the same height as Akagi and......she has fox tails and fox ears.

She sits on the desks on your left, You started feeling a bit uncomfortable, Sense two girls are right beside you and they are kinda T H I C C, There were two more girls in front of the class.

" Hello, my name is Atago. " She said while giving us a smile, I swear I saw all the boys nearly faint, She has black hair, A bit shorter then Akagi, And......has dog ears and a dog tail, what's with the tails and ears.

" Greetings, my name is Takao. " She said we a serious voice tone, She was the same as Atago, Dogs ears and tail, Atago sat in front of you, And takao sat in back of you, Now you really uncomfortable.

" Miss, we need someone too give us a tour of the school. " Akagi said.

" Brandon can you give them a tour. " The teacher said too a student named brandon.

" Sure miss T/N " He said.

Y/N thought in his mind " Wrong choice miss "

You see, Brandon is a play boy, He is the football team leader, Yeah, In this school, If your the football team leader your basically popular and of course the girls would want him, You won't be surprise if these girls agree too go with him, He is also your bully, He likes too beat you up when no ones around or he just drags you somewhere isolated, And how do you know he's a play boy, Well, Sometimes when you pass by the girls fittingrooms or the bathroom, You hear moaning and brandon's voice and it disturbs you, He as well flirts with girls, You won't be surprise if he does it with these girls today.