Chapter 7 Enterprise Loyalty

3rd POV.

It was a rainy Tuesday morning, it has been two weeks sense you went back to school and is cancelled again ( even lady luck loves you apparently ), so you have the rest of the week off thanks to heavy rain, and rainstorms, you were still asleep soundly, while cuddling with the yandere trio, known as Taihou, Akagi and Roon, you were cuddling with Akagi because you were comfort by her tails, this time you had a shirt and boxers on, not like the other times where they- anyway, the girls only had there undergarments on, and like every bad morning, Lilany would come in to wake you up.

" Y/n, wake up, breakfast is- " Lilany cut herself off when she saw you cuddling with the girls.

" I'm getting really tired of this, you know what. " She thought to herself, she went to the kitchen where, the early visitors, who were all three of the Yorktown sister, Enterprise, Hornet, and the oldest, Yorktown.

" Hey, Hornet, do you still have that airhorn. " Lilany ask Hornet.

" Yes, do you need it? " Hornet said.

" Yes please. " Lilany said.

Hornet tossed the airhorn to Lilany, which she catches.

" Thanks. " Lilany said.

Lilany leaves, leaving everyone in the kitchen.

" So, let's talk about Yorktown and Enterprise Fetishes. " Before she could continue, she was hit on both sides of her head by her older sisters.

Back to Lilany.

Lilany went back to Y/n, with her speaker, a very big speaker, she got ear plugs, connected a Microphone, and ready the airhorn, put the volume of the speaker all the way up.

Then she blow the airhorn.

A few second before she blew the airhorn.

" I never knew you were interested in cosplaying as a maid Enterprise and Yorktown.....oh dear. " Belfast said.

" I know right. " Hornet bit into her toast.

Then the Airhorn blew, scaring everyone, and causing Hornet to joke on her toast.

" ACK!!!....HELP!. " Hornet said, while choking.

Hornets sister just stare at her.

" I don't know.....should we Yorktown. " Enterprise said.

" Well she did embarrass us in front of our friends, is only right if she learns her own medicine. " Yorktown said.

Both of them are looking down at Hornet with blank expressions while Hornet is choking still..

Yorktown sighs

" Enterprise, go get Vestal before she dies. " Yorktown said to Enterprise.

" Fine. " Enterprise said.

Enterprise left to go get Vestal while Hornet hasn't died yet.

Now back to you.

" Holy shit!!! " You yelled while jumping up scared, as well the girls.

" Why do you always have to wake us up!!! " Said Roon with a very pissed tone.

" Not my fault that you all keep entering Y/n room you horny girls. " Lilany said.

" I should strangle you for this!!! " Akagi said, but You hold her back with all your might, which wasn't much.

" Breakfast is ready, come an eat. " Lilany said before leaving.