Chapter 10

" For hells sakes!!! why is finance Algebra so hard!!! " Y/n yelled as he face plants on the desk of his temporary room.

" Their are some things worth learning in this subject my dear commander, one is budgeting, you as well be managing our budgeting, some things this subject teaches you will be useful, now then, finish this page so we can catch you up on English and Government. " Yorktown said, who is sitting next to him.

" Can I atleast have a break..." He asked as he groans.

"You can, I'll go tell Amagi to make us some tea, at the end, you should be all caught up. " Yorktown said.

" But it's 10:45pm!!! " He said.

" Commanders as well have to learn how to work without a wink of sleep. " Yorktown said before walking out of the room.

" Excuse me what?! " He said but it fell to deaf ears as Yorktown continued to walk away.

He slams his head on the desk and groans.

" I missed too many days in school, it's a miracle that I wasn't expelled. " He muttered to himself

He grabs his pen and started writing on his assignment again.

He's been working on his assignments ever sense he woke up, actually, more like forced to work.

Yorktown has been on his ass all day.

" Yo Y/n! " Hornets greets him as she walks in.

Enterprise walks in right after Hornet, not even greeting him.

because she instantly goes towards him and cuddles up to him, nuzzling him.

" Umm... what's up with Enty? " He questioned as he headpat her.

" Long day for her, she needs a recharge before heading out again. " Hornet says before laying down on Y/n's bed and covered her face with her hat

" You two heading out so soon? " He questioned.

" I don't want too.... " Enterprise said as she cuddles up for towards him.

" Yep, we need to head out again soon, possible rest we can get is a 30 minutes rest then head out, so how about you ditch that paperwork and come cuddle up with me too. " Hornets said as she opens her arms out and signals for him to come.

Of course, he isn't someone to deny such offer, he ain't a whimp, his father taught him better.

He went to cuddle with Hornet, of course, Enterprise followed because she is sometimes needy and desires his attention. ( Cute Enterprise )

All three cuddle up and Hornets wraps a blankets around them and herself.

"... It's horrible you know... " Hornets said.

" Going into war... thinking we finally entered a era of peace... " He responded back.

Hornets hugs him, trying to sooth him.

" Your not ready Y/n... " Enterprise whispered as she hugs him closer too.

All three stayed like this, cuddle up.

" If you three are gonna be imitate, promise me you'll use protect and be as quiet as possible. " Yorktown said as she placed a cup of tea on his work desk. 

Both Hornet and Y/n scrambled at get up, Enterprise just gives her this face of disappointment for interrupting her recharge time with Y/n.

" W-What, me d-do those type of things, I wouldn't e- " He was interrupted by Yorktown throwing something at his face.