Chapter 8

3 days later

Today......my privacy has been invaded....

" Heya!!! Ready too go shopping!!! " Cleveland yelled.

Yes, My roomies are now Cleveland and her sisters.

" Calm down sister, he's barely waking up. " Denver said.

" He has little stamina, so I'm just shaking him up a bit. " Cleveland said.

" Just throw him some cold water, he'll wake up for sure. " Montpelier said.

" No, How about- " I cut Columbia off.

" I'm awake god dammit! please leave the room so I can change. " I yelled.

The girls scattered and left the room.

" Jeez, they need to learn the definition of privacy. " I said to myself.

I got up from my bed.

" At least there's no naked Akagi. " I thought to myself.

I opened a wardrobe and took out some clothes, then I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

" And no Atago to sneak on me in the bathroom. " I thought to myself.

After of 10 minutes of showering, I got out of the shower nd changed into the clothes I got.

" I do need new clothes now that I think about it. " I thought to myself.

I exited the bathroom and went to the kitchen, the Cleveland sisters were sitting at the table eating.

" Morning girls. " I said to the girls.

" Morning Y/n!!! " the girls say, apart from Montpellier, she just waves while having a pancake on her mouth.

" So, what do you girls want to do? " I said.

" Well, we are going to the Mall to buy clothes for us all, and knowing that you didn't bring to much clothes with you, we plan on taking you with us to see what type of clothes would you like to get. " Cleveland said, biting down on a waffle.

" Good, i do need clothes, can't be wearing the only 5 pair of clothes all the time. " I said.

" We can always lend you some of ours! " Denver said.

" Y/n, Your waffles are ready. " Columbia said.

" Oh sweet, waffles, Thanks Columbia. " I thanked Columbia.

" Anytime Y/n. " Columbia said.

" Anything else apart from going to the mall. " I said.

" We're thinking on going on a walk around the shopping distract, You know, to know the place. " Cleveland said.

" I as well plan on going to a game store, I want to buy Call of Duty Black ops 2 and Call of Duty Cold War...... " Montpelier said.

" I'll go with you, anything else? " I said.

" We'll having a anime night, so Denver and Baltimore, are going to get some snacks. " Cleveland said.

" Oh sweet, well, I'm done eating, when do we head out? "  I said.'

" In a few minutes, so get ready. " Denver said.

Meanwhile.

" My life is worth nothing without him near me......." Akagi said with a very depressing look and crying in the corner.