I turned off my phone, and Andrew said, " You didn't answer my question."

  I said, " You should learn about patience. To answer your question. Yes, there is another Original Hybrid other than my brother."

The wolves started chatting. Andrew said, " Who is the other?"

   I said, " She is under my families protection."

  Andrew said, " You don't understand. We don't want to harm her. We wanted an audience with the new Hybrid."

   I said, " My family is throwing a party, this evening. Please join us. We can speak more here, and you may meet her there."

  Andrew said, " We will be there."

   I nodded, and sped back to the compound.

Caroline's POV
      Klaus and I walked to the door, and walked inside. I said, " Rebekah Mikaelson!! Marcy!!"

A minute later, they sped downstairs to the foyer. Rebekah and I squealed, and hugged. Marcel said, " My ears!!"

Bekah and I laughed. Then Davina and Kat came inside. Kat, Davina, and Bekah squealed and hugged. Klaus said, " Is squealing necessary?"

Davina said, " Oh, calm down. We haven't seen each other in two weeks."

Bekah said, " You should visit more!"

Kat said, " We will. Definitely."

I said, " Marcy!!"

Marcel said, " Really?"

I said, " Yep. So, how's married life?"

He said, " Perfect. Other than these crazy girls, are over here, squealing and making my ears bleed."

I said, " Get used to it. You knew when you married Bekah, that Kat, Davina and I will always be there."

Bekah said, " He's just grumpy because he doesn't want to go to the party tonight."

Kat said, " Why's that?"

Marcel said, " No reason. Klaus, can I speak to you?"

Klaus said, " Sure, Marcel."

Klaus kissed my cheek, and went with Marcel, upstairs. Bekah said, " So, do you girls have dresses for tonight?"

   I said, " No."

Kat said, " Yes."

  Davina said, " No."

  Bekah said, " Follow me."

  We nodded, and followed Bekah downstairs to the basement. She turned on the light, and there was racks and trunks full of dresses. Bekah said, " Take your pick. I collected many gowns over the centuries."

  Davina and I nodded. We went through the dresses, trying to find one for tonight.

Klaus's POV
    Marcel and I went upstairs to his study. Elijah had texted me about the wolves. They wanted to know about Caroline.

    Marcel said, " Who's that?"

  I said, " Elijah. There is new wolves in the bayou. They heard something about another Original Hybrid."

  Marcel said, " Oh. Anyway, The garden is set up. Bekah helped, and can't believe you are finally going to ask her."

  I said, " Yeah. Well, I had this ring for over 7 months. Sooner or later, she would find it."

  He nodded, and we talked some more. We had to catch up. We haven't spoke in over two weeks.

Caroline's POV
  Davina found a green gown with sparkles. I found a strapless blue and white ombré gown. It was truly beautiful. I put my gown in Klaus's car, and Davina put hers in Kat's car. I walked back inside, and Klaus was standing in the foyer.

    I said, " Hey."

  He said, " Hi. Come with me."

   I said, " What? I was going to talk with Bekah."

  He said, " Don't worry. You will have all the time until he world to speak with Bekah. You have another 3 hours to talk with Bekah before the party. Just follow me. I wanted to show you something."

   I said, " Alright."

   We walked outside to the garden. We walked into the garden and there was beautiful roses all over the ground. I turned and Klaus was down on one knee.

     He grabbed my hand, and said, " Caroline Forbes, you are the love of my life. You are the only one I truly love, and want to spend eternity with. You are strong, stubborn, fierce, adorable, beautiful, and amazing. You love me for me. You know me inside and out. Will you marry me, love?"

    I said, " Yes. A million times yes."

   He stood up, and I kissed his lips. After a few minutes, he pulled away. He opened the ring box, and there was a beautiful blue topaz ring. He slid it on my finger.

   He said, " I love you, sweetheart."

   I said, " I love you, too."

   He then kissed my lips. After ten minutes, we pulled away. I said, " We should get back to the house."

   He pecked my cheek, and said, " Come on, love."

   I grabbed his hand and we walked back to the house. Hand in hand.